New City fan: what should I know?

BlueTG said:
karen7 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Reverse whoosh i think you'll find BlueTG. They both knew exactly what you meant as they are a pair of c**ts, well Drone is, Karen isnt that bad.

Nicest thing anyone has said to or rather about me all week ;)
Hahahaha oh dear, I'm well off form here.
Sometimes I even Clarkie myself I reckon.

Or do I?

karen7 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
karen7 said:
Nicest thing anyone has said to or rather about me all week ;)

I refuse to believe that, surely Jim has been flirting with you as usual ;-)

I'm not in flirty mood for some strange reason ;)

Dark times indeed on Bluemoon, it reassures me the sun will come up tomorrow, when i see you tell someone that they are your favourite.

Dark times i tell thee

can I just say that if you send some money to this site as a donation, im sure you wouldn't be called a rag

welcome

DJ1 said:
Things you should know:

It's a muffin or a barm/bread cake
Blue shorts definitely don't look right with the blue shirt........or maybe they do?
We're all expecting to see a cheetah on a log flume soon
The half time bar service is crap
We don't get as many trams as the scum (apparently)
We have no istree
Football only began in 1992
We all check the roster before the game
Is Jo cup-tied?
FFP isn't really fair
It' not the BPL nor is it the EPL
And Kaka definitely bottled it
;-)

edit for you

ifiwasarichfan said:
Glory hunter.

If you want to be really cool you need to support a non - league team or maybe West Ham or Everton.

If you are certain that City is the team for you, any conversation you have with an opposing supporter you must throw into the conversation that you were with the 78,000 who made the journey to York (away).

Do not worry about logistics such as being in Canada or the fact that you were only six years old; read the match reports and sound convincing:

It worked for me.

Hey, City is for everybody. It's just that only a few understand. Anyway he's got the message about Rags. He needs to understand the essence of the RagDipperMeedya pretty soon!

Corky said:
Probably best if you watch a team less than 4000 miles away, one that you can go to on a regular basis. Normally people go to matches before they become fans.

By that logic I could never support a European team ever. Not my fault I live across the pond, you know? :)

BlueTG said:
Welcome to the family.

Give it 3 years, you will realise we don't do anything the easy way and your blood pressure will be through the roof.
We never do anything easy .
That's for sure .
And yes City is a roller coaster

Resurrection said:
So I've been hanging around here reading and throwing in some comments where I can, I've also watched the movie "Blue Moon Rising". As a new City supporter, what should I know?

Some background on me... I'm Canadian and (of course) love hockey. My grandparents on my Mothers side (Ukrainian) were displaced by WW2 and met in Manchester. It's there my Mom was born and just a few years later they sailed for Canada and a new life. So I feel an affinity for Manchester and couldn't see myself being a Reds fan (they seem like real spoiled brats to me). Now with our cable showing so many BPL matches I can actually choose a side and follow a club, which I think is far more fun than just following the league as a whole.

Oh and I also wonder too when they release the schedule each year for the Premiership, how many months in advance. I'm getting married next year and my fiancee has agreed to see a football match in Europe on our way to the honeymoon.

Welcome.

Let me be The first o Call you a RAG.

RAG!!!

;-)

[video][/video]simpson wrote:
Ok city got a problem
My 85 yr old farther went to stoke game was told his ticket didn't allow him to use the lift to tier 3 ? Took his ticket off him he has spent a week trying to get his ticket back , he said why do I bother I can watch the games in the pub ? Fuckin tears me to pieces to hear this when we was shit this guy kept us going now he has to fight to get in the ground to watch his beloved man city , who do I complain to , who will listen to me ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.