New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Re: New Contracts

CTID101 said:
Benarbia said:
Clearly the OP was chatting shit
MCRJON does not "chat shit"

By far the most reliable poster on here. He has no reason to lie.

He has indeed been reliable. But if Aguero has signed a new contract, they should announce it because Marca says Barca are ready to spend the entire summer pressuring City to sell him. And a new contract would quickly stop that.

LoveCity said:
CTID101 said:
Benarbia said:

He has indeed been reliable. But if Aguero has signed a new contract, they should announce it because Marca says Barca are ready to spend the entire summer pressuring City to sell him. And a new contract would quickly stop that.

Even if not made public, Barcelona would already know that I would think.

LoveCity said:
CTID101 said:
Benarbia said:

Doesn't matter when it's announced, let the media make up rubbish.

Won't affect the club or Aguero in any way if it's announced today or in three months!

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Benarbia said:

A little bit of irony there if you don't mind me saying, have you looked at your own post history recently? Now if there was an award for "chatting shit" you would have won it hands down

Ducado said:
Benarbia said:

A little bit of irony there if you don't mind me saying, have you looked at your own post history recently? Now if there was an award for "chatting shit" you would have won it hands down
And retaining the PL trophy will look a doddle compared to winning that particular prize on here...

Rolee said:
Benarbia said:

How is it clear?
Because there been no news yet?
Not that I agree with him mind. It's your typical summer in between seasons where people expect everything to be announced by June 1st at the very latest.
There's plenty of time for good news announcements yet, don't let the media affect your thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.