New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Re: New Contracts

ColinLee said:
Rolee said:
Benarbia said:
Clearly the OP was chatting shit

How is it clear?
Because there been no news yet?
Not that I agree with him mind. It's your typical summer in between seasons where people expect everything to be announced by June 1st at the very latest.
There's plenty of time for good news announcements yet, don't let the media affect your thinking.

I tend to ignore the media as best I can during silly season.

Just wondering why Benarbia is so bold to use the word "clearly" in his post when as far as I can see nothing is clear.

Without risking my already fragile reputation further. Kompany and Nasri have both signed new deals up to 2019.

MCRJON said:
Without risking my already fragile reputation further. Kompany and Nasri have both signed new deals up to 2019.

Well if you're correct pal its all good news.... Kun, Silva, Vinny, Nasri for a few more years is great stuff.

Just when you say signed though, you sure you dont mean agreed to sign as why would we have 4 players all signing new deals but they dont announce it at all?

MCRJON said:

Haha! Fragile! Thanks for sharing Jon, we know you post in good faith.

if what we are reading about fresh deals for kompany agureo silva who all must of renegotiated then this will totally explain what cakegate is about .?

mrtwiceaseason said:
if what we are reading about fresh deals for kompany agureo silva who all must of renegotiated then this will totally explain what cakegate is about .?

I'd say that's a reasonable claim. You may well be right.

MCRJON said:
Good good, begs the q what's happening with Dzeko and Kolarov though...

GX Blue said:
MCRJON said:

Well if you're correct pal its all good news.... Kun, Silva, Vinny, Nasri for a few more years is great stuff.

Just when you say signed though, you sure you dont mean agreed to sign as why would we have 4 players all signing new deals but they dont announce it at all?
Maybe they're trying to tie all the extended deals up first and releasing them en masse. That should shut up the media.
Perhaps even waiting to nail down any transfers (Sagna, Fernando & Benatia?) which will just kill all the naysayers in one blow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.