New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

de niro said:
sorry if this has been posted but i have just got in.

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.

That's bloody brilliant

This all about mindsets or mentality if you prefer....they have changed!!!!!
New City is very strong minded

In many ways this has been one of our best ever close seasons, as was last year. Sensible transfer deals and no last minute panic buys. Signing our best players on long-term deals. Working hard to bring through some academy kids with logical loan deals. Apart from Ya Ya, no stupid headlines. We don't do business with people like Kia Jorabchin any more. The tabloids are finding it increasingly difficult to find negatives so have mostly ignored us. It is fantastic to have such a professionally run club. We are really a benchmark for English football and one day the penny will drop for morons like Greg Dyke.
This season we will again do all our talking on the pitch. I can't wait.

karen7 said:
de niro said:

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.

That's bloody brilliant

In his FOURTH language Kompany has said what hardly any journalist has had the balls to in the past 5 years.

....... and we got him for 6 million quid.

mcmanus said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Rammy Blue said:
Not happy that Bluwhit has blanked our request.

Sorry Rammy, but talking to Ric at the last meet up and he was of the opinion that the celebrity posters need moving on to keep the squad fresh and to promote some of the youth on the board. I think RAWK and Ragcafe are looking for posters. I'm sure you and GDM will fit in well there.

What actually is a celebrity poster?

Is GDM that Alan Rickman chap?

The dictionary definition is; some **** who thinks he is more important than he actually is, who in reality has a micro penis and is a sociopath

mcmanus said:
Sorry Rammy, but talking to Ric at the last meet up and he was of the opinion that the celebrity posters need moving on to keep the squad fresh and to promote some of the youth on the board. I think RAWK and Ragcafe are looking for posters. I'm sure you and GDM will fit in well there.

What actually is a celebrity poster?

Is GDM that Alan Rickman chap?

The dictionary definition is; some **** who thinks he is more important than he actually is, who in reality has a micro penis and is a sociopath
That just about sums me up, although I prefer the term 'mini-penis'.

Seriously great news.
Hope the club give him a job for life when he hangs up his boots.
Legend..He must read bluemoon with those comments re ffp.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Seriously great news.
Hope the club give him a job for life when he hangs up his boots.
Legend..He must read bluemoon with those comments re ffp.

so vinny is firmly in the agenda camp me thinks. to be fair its as clear as day. glad our club have seen it too.

karen7 said:
de niro said:

from the mirror.

vinny

well said vinny.

That's bloody brilliant

Understatement kaz. I read that and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I tend to have a bit of a cynical edge to me where professional footballers are concerned but Vinny is a quality player, leader and man.

Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.