New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

deano ou812 said:
de niro said:
sorry if this has been posted but i have just got in.

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.
More fantastic news with Vincent's contract,and it seems that within the club they now realise uefa and their cohorts are desperately trying to stop us...
I'm pretty certain the club were already aware of that, hence the accelerated spending.

ColinLee said:
karen7 said:
Bluwhit said:
Just the best centre back at the club to get an extension now ;)

Demi?
You should put smileys on the end of jokes otherwise people will think you're being serious.

You're not are you?
I've only just noticed you're replying to Bluwhit so perhaps you are. Much as I love Demichelis, he's 34 at the end of the year and would be a possibility for NYCFC or Melbourne for next summer surely?

ColinLee said:
ColinLee said:
karen7 said:
You should put smileys on the end of jokes otherwise people will think you're being serious.

You're not are you?
I've only just noticed you're replying to Bluwhit so perhaps you are. Much as I love Demichelis, he's 34 at the end of the year and would be a possibility for NYCFC or Melbourne for next summer surely?

When is he out of contract? If it's until the end of this season a year extension wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. I'd still love to see him come on to see out a high profile CL or league game.

ColinLee said:
ColinLee said:
karen7 said:

You're not are you?

I think a stonking transfer to one of those in January for 10m before his contract runs out is well in order! :-)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Seriously great news.
Hope the club give him a job for life when he hangs up his boots.
Legend..He must read bluemoon with those comments re ffp.

He must read bluemoon with those comments re ffp.
===========

I'll bet Carla does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.