New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

BWTAC said:
Not only a fantastic player, but a true ambassador for our club, we have Vinnie for a captain and the red shit have a granny shagger who's held them to ransom, it's good to be blue.
And if the wages quoted are correct then the formula is

1 Rooney = 1 Kompany + 1 silva + £20k (per week)

What's not to like ?

plongo said:
This all about mindsets or mentality if you prefer....they have changed!!!!!
New City is very strong minded
We tried to appear strong minded when Al-Fahim and Cook came out early doors and tried to tell the world we were going to take over football, we were going to be the biggest club in the world and thumping tables to show we mean business. We were laughed at and laughed ourselves and also ridiculed the comments and actions ourselves.

It was all too soon, too early.

Now Vincent has his face under the trophies he's lifted on those pictures of the trophy presentations over the last few years, we have New York and Melbourne, we have Begiristain and Soriano, we have an almost complete new training complex...Vincent can now say with gusto that we mean business, we're not going away, the establishment might like to think it but nothing lasts forever, nothing!

And there's nobody laughing at us now.

de niro said:
sorry if this has been posted but i have just got in.

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.
More fantastic news with Vincent's contract,and it seems that within the club they now realise uefa and their cohorts are desperately trying to stop us...

deano ou812 said:
de niro said:
sorry if this has been posted but i have just got in.

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.
More fantastic news with Vincent's contract,and it seems that within the club they now realise uefa and their cohorts are desperately trying to stop us...

best role model ever says it from our point of view ... great captain glad hes signed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.