New EDS Boss?

MEN running a story that he's in the running today

Fingers crossed..would love him to be involved at City
Only if he's deemed good enough though.

Uwe is very popular, and I'm one of his biggest fans, he's a great bloke, and has taken us to his heart, he's clearly a decent coach too, but involving him in our set up, should only be done for the right reasons, not nostalgic ones.

To be the best, we have to appoint only the best, whether Uwe is or not I don't know, but I'm confident the club will do the right thing whoever they appoint.

Only if he's deemed good enough though.

Uwe is very popular, and I'm one of his biggest fans, he's a great bloke, and has taken us to his heart, he's clearly a decent coach too, but involving him in our set up, should only be done for the right reasons, not nostalgic ones.

To be the best, we have to appoint only the best, whether Uwe is or not I don't know, but I'm confident the club will do the right thing whoever they appoint.

Surely being employed by City would only develop his managerial skills..he's still relatively young for a Manager remember

Surely being employed by City would only develop his managerial skills..he's still relatively young for a Manager remember
I've no idea if he can be developed further, that's for City to know, my point is that we should only appoint the best, and just because we as fans like Uwe, isn't a good enough reason to say we should appoint him into one of the key roles at the club. I'm not saying no, just that none of us know if he's suitable (or indeed if he'd be actually interested).

pmM5TzMMXyI.jpg

There's a strong rumour going around the academy that it will be Simon Davis - Viera's assistant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.