New EDS Boss?

Any official word from the club yet? And if not, any ITK aware of when we should expect something?

Call me insane but what about Gary Monk (if he gets sacked). He went straight into management from playing and did a decent job. You will not find a better qualified manager of his age given his experience in the premier league. Swansea massively overachieved with him as manager!

He would get offers from other clubs even prem clubs but it would be a wise move for him. Give him some time to develop as a manager and coach.

Simon Davies will most likely be in charge of the EDS on Wednesday I'd guess but I'd not read into that, as that is his role as assistant.
Call me insane but what about Gary Monk (if he gets sacked). He went straight into management from playing and did a decent job. You will not find a better qualified manager of his age given his experience in the premier league. Swansea massively overachieved with him as manager!

He would get offers from other clubs even prem clubs but it would be a wise move for him. Give him some time to develop as a manager and coach.

You're insane. It'd be a terrible move for him.

Why so 2sips, having never had a break it would give him the chance to work with a much bigger team and learn a few things along the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.