New European Super League Breakaway Threat

they all want the rights to show the live football on their tv channel or on the internet and cut out the middle man sky and BT

just goes to show what united and liverpool think of the premier league and skysports and BTsport
both will shit on them as quick as a flash and walk away without any loyalty to nobody. why on earth does the premier league/sky and BT keep giving both of them and upper hand and let them walk all over them

mark my works they don't want manchester city in the european super league. unless manchester city agree to some daft ideas with FFP then manchester city are best staying in england and be the figure head in a new league based on the best from scotland and england

let them both fuck off and play each other 4 times a season. fans will quickly get sick of paying to watch the same old shit without the david vs goliath games when little clubs beat the big club

Never going to happen they have to play another team who has to agree with it and if they do that club will end up with less money than they do now.

JP Morgan has increased their offer from 5B to 6B a season for the European Premier League.

JP Morgan has increased their offer from 5B to 6B a season for the European Premier League.
If only it was not about money.It would be fntastic if all the oher clubs called there bluff and said off you go.Football does need a restructure with the money more evenly spread however we cannot and should never allow a system of no promotion or relegation.A closed shop or a monopoly is on the way unfortunatly maybe this will be football eats itself

Never going to happen they have to play another team who has to agree with it and if they do that club will end up with less money than they do now.

they will own all the rights through there own channel ? where they will show the games on there channel ? so if united are playing liverpool all the united fans will pay mutv for the live game and liverpool fans pay lfc tv to watch the same game. its a win win win, it will be like printing there own money

the european super league is happening and within 5 years and clubs will be fully in control and make there own tv rights. like i said before whatever club you support you pay a fee to watch the game home or away

the only rule is money money money and whatever the so called fans are willing to pay to watch
my bet its a base fee of £15 a game and you can keep upping the price depending on the game

now are manchester city at that level on a world stage ?? could we sell enough live games to fight on a level playing field i doubt it. this is why they want a change and you can bet the FFP rules will be based on sales of lives games and the income from fans paying a fee. and outside income in investment by owners will be limited

If only it was not about money.It would be fntastic if all the oher clubs called there bluff and said off you go.Football does need a restructure with the money more evenly spread however we cannot and should never allow a system of no promotion or relegation.A closed shop or a monopoly is on the way unfortunatly maybe this will be football eats itself

football in england will go on if both united and liverpool fucked off to the super league
manchester city are bigger than liverpool anyway and our gates are on par if not better so why not call there bluff
both united and liverpool are living off the so called great history anyway

fuck them ? i can think of 10 to 20 teams big enough to make the premier league a great league for england
city would be daft to agree to any super league invite based on FFP and a board of cheats ? we have no chance now of winning champions league ?so what chances would we have in a super league little to none

manchester city don't need change we just need to be given a fair chance and uefa to stop cheating us out of winning it ? city have been good enough for 4 seasons to win the champions league but we have been cheated and stopped

Unfortunately if this happens it'll turn the remaining 14 prem league teams into total cannon fodder.

As I always say when this idea gets trotted about.

It won’t get off the ground as someone has to finish 12th, 15th.....bottom!

Any breakaway league where clubs are in control of their own tv rights will fcuk us right up, we'd be mad to be a part of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.