New fans/tourists are embarrassing

Sooner have a stadium full of Mancs.. & i mean Mancs.. not stiffs from out in the sticks.. but thats just me being old fashion

Longsight-memories said:
Sooner have a stadium full of Mancs.. & i mean Mancs.. not stiffs from out in the sticks.. but thats just me being old fashion

There's not enough City fans in Manchester to fill the stadium though is there? Bearing that in mind, if you'd still rather have no 'stiffs from out in the sticks' supporting City then you'd rather City weren't going to become one of the niggest clubs in world football.

As a kid I remember standing on the Kippax with thousands of people around me. I didn't know any of them and didn't even care, they were there to see City and went through the exact feelings I went through. I didn't matter then, it doesn't matter now.

Just wish I was taller though, it's hard to see over 6 foot blokes when you're 8 years old. It was great diving in the wave though.

I still get grief for not being a manc from some of my manc city mates because i come from ashton (greater manchester)...some city fans are convinced you have to be a true 100% mancunian to go to the match,maybe its tongue in cheek but they never let up about it......i mean what would our attendance be if it was just that scenario?

Cheesy said:
Longsight-memories said:

There's not enough City fans in Manchester to fill the stadium though is there? Bearing that in mind, if you'd still rather have no 'stiffs from out in the sticks' supporting City then you'd rather City weren't going to become one of the niggest clubs in world football.

1)There's not enough City fans in Manchester to fill the stadium though is there? more than enough

2)Bearing that in mind, if you'd still rather have no 'stiffs from out in the sticks' supporting City then you'd rather City weren't going to become one of the niggest clubs in world football eh... lost me there

3) also like a team of Mancs in the team (never gonna happen) stadium full of manc(never gonna happen) etc etc...

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am --

The cookie monster said:
I still get grief for not being a manc from some of my manc city mates because i come from ashton (greater manchester)...some city fans are convinced you have to be a true 100% mancunian to go to the match,maybe its tongue in cheek but they never let up about it......i mean what would our attendance be if it was just that scenario?

hehe...(tongue in cheek but they never let up about it) ya yonner...<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:

hehe...(tongue in cheek but they never let up about it) ya yonner...

To be one of the best clubs in the world long term, we need fans from all over the world. Visiting our new larger stadium. i would like there to be a waiting list of 100k for season tickets. every player in the world will want to play for us. If you want to be part of a small club there is always Denton fc or Stockport. I want City to be the biggest best club in the world.

Longsight-memories said:
Cheesy said:
Longsight-memories said:

1)There's not enough City fans in Manchester to fill the stadium though is there? more than enough

2)Bearing that in mind, if you'd still rather have no 'stiffs from out in the sticks' supporting City then you'd rather City weren't going to become one of the niggest clubs in world football eh... lost me there

3) also like a team of Mancs in the team (never gonna happen) stadium full of manc(never gonna happen) etc etc...

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am --

The cookie monster said:

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 am --

The cookie monster said:

Fail :9)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.