New fans

You can't blame Americans for being new fans. European club football gets almost no coverage over here on the main channels, barely more than college lacrosse.

The only footie that gets coverage is MLS and Team USA... and well... yeah... :(

Looking at the price it is of just being able to have the privilege of buying a ticket at City then we should just be grateful for all the fans we can get no matter where they are from.

I honestly believe having our shirts in shops helps as that keeps us in peoples minds. Enjoy going into Sports Direct in Milton Keynes and putting City shirts over all the rag merchandise... Its like a City Utopia when I have finished :)

Stevie B said:
either way this video is cringeworthy....

Fair enough if they wanna support the club, who am I to say who can and can't support it?

Only thing I'm worried about is if this increases alot, wouldn't the demand for tourist tickets increase? thus resulting in my seat price increasing :(
Maybe they could come to cup games when half our locals couldn't be bothered turning out that would help keep our ticket prices down. Plus they didn't seem a bad bunch to me.

Daventryblue said:
Looking at the price it is of just being able to have the privilege of buying a ticket at City then we should just be grateful for all the fans we can get no matter where they are from.

I honestly believe having our shirts in shops helps as that keeps us in peoples minds. Enjoy going into Sports Direct in Milton Keynes and putting City shirts over all the rag merchandise... Its like a City Utopia when I have finished :)
Lol!

i honestly couldn't care if somebody's only association with city is that they own a shirt, bought in a sale, that they occasionally wear. it's their choice and i'd happily sit down and have a pint with them (providing that they aren't seven. be a bit weird, that).

Stevie B said:
either way this video is cringeworthy....

Fair enough if they wanna support the club, who am I to say who can and can't support it?

Only thing I'm worried about is if this increases alot, wouldn't the demand for tourist tickets increase? thus resulting in my seat price increasing :(

very narrow minded..........shall we go back to going away to southend, Colchester, York???........if you went that is?

ban-mcfc said:
some of them seemed emotional especially that asian/american woman.

i love the fact we have fans like that.

they could have easily picked united, liverpool, arsenal and chelsea but picked us.

they're blues and i love them.

im sure they'd still pick us if we were languishing in division 2. i think not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.