New home kit?

another generation said:
dario2739 said:
The blue shorts are of a slightly different shade to the shirt - not much in it, but enought to stand out!
It's often going to be the case when the shirt and shorts are made from different materials. Looks from the OS photos like we've bought a job lot of gym shorts from the back of a lorry.

Exactly - one of the biggest issues is that the shirt doesn't look like it belongs to the shorts and socks. White shorts would have contrasted against the shirt and stopped that being a problem!

Shirt: I like, especially the collar
Shorts: poor, preferabley white, so i hope they ditch the blue ones at some point
Socks: O.K. nothing bad, nothing special

Keeper Kit: Brilliant, absoloutley love the greeny one!

Away: same as above, although not sure about the sleeves.

Also glad they kept last years second kit as this years third.

Its still a shite kit with blue shorts or white WTF is the soundwave all about connecting the fans with the team they would have been better putting a picture of the fans doing the poznan on the back.

Its all total bollox and they should have kept it straight forward with a simple light blue shirt with a white v neck without the tissue added on for when you cut yourself shaving.

I went to see the shirt in the city centre store today.......it looks quality. a hell of a lot better than the first set of pictures we all saw! I will deffinatly be getting it when it comes out.

I was surprised to see the club have 'decided' on blue names and numbers to the home shirt this year. I wouldn't mind if the colour matched the sponsors on the front (which should also be in White) but it doesn't. It's the Premier League 'standard' navy, which makes the shirt look cheap/tacky/fucking vile.

White names, White numbers and White shorts would turn this kit into a classic.

Mike Mannion said:
I was surprised to see the club have 'decided' on blue names and numbers to the home shirt this year. I wouldn't mind if the colour matched the sponsors on the front (which should also be in White) but it doesn't. It's the Premier League 'standard' navy, which makes the shirt look cheap/tacky/fucking vile.

White names, White numbers and White shorts would turn this kit into a classic.

have to agree

also remove the tablecloth from the collar

I like it. Ive wanted blue shorts to come back since the white sleeved kit, which was a personal favourite.

Lot of bitching which is to be expected. Some people cant be pleased. Its only the checked collar which is a problem for me. The rest is awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.