New home kit?

Dont like it, i think it looks cheap, the simple shirt style of the season before last was ten times better, its not for me i thinks, sadly :-(

HellasLEAF said:
Interesting that on soccerbible and kit culture and other kit sites the reaction is an overwhelming hit, even from fans that admit they hate City, concede they love the kit.

who cares what the haters think

love it

I quite like the new kit, but is the shirt made out of the same material as the away one or the same as last seasons (being wooly?)

Also within a few months we will have forgotten about the shorts, and be more intrested about everything else going on. I just feel all this nitpicking is because of pre season boredom!

Just got the kit launch thing in the post and it's got a layout of the home kit, and theres a pair of white home shorts on there as well as a pair of blue ones, so i presume we will be wearing both.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:11 pm --<br /><br />
267166_10150263606168322_732533321_7266037_6156366_o.jpg

Just as we hade taken years and years to get what is a very simple design concept right, they go and fook it right up bigtime. We all know that a change has to be made every season to sell replica kit , but this - Jesus!! I have never been so embarrassed in all my life when I saw my rags mates pissing themselves laughing at that gay picture of Liam Gallagher sheepishly wearing the daftest looking rag I have ever seen. Sky blue requires white to set off the tone of the colour, and applying dark blue to the sponsors name looks terrible (but clearer for the sponsor so no doubt that answers that).. Whats with the stupid spots on the shirt, fooking ridiculous sticky up bits on the collar (that fans will just cut off if they don't want to look like total prats). Shorts must be white and one season of the superb maroon tops on the socks, which brought us good fortune as happened in the golden Mercer Allison era, is very disappointing. ALL that was required was a bit of a change, perhaps bring back the white to the crew neck and keeping it on the sleeves.

summer of 69 said:
I have never been so embarrassed in all my life when I saw my rags mates pissing themselves laughing at that gay picture of Liam Gallagher sheepishly wearing the daftest looking rag I have ever seen.

We could have a pyjama top for an away shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.