New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

TaylorWill07 said:
hahahaha at all the people who actually believe this is our new home kit, its fake ffs!
What is 'ha ha ha' is how you are so convinced its fake. Fakes never have design like that unless they are computer made image, which the one on page one of this thread now appears to be. The one the lad has on is as real as it gets because no amount of effort would go into a fake like that. Whether its the home shirt or training top is another matter but whatever it is, and I sincerely hope it is the home strip, it is definitely an official product, you can just tell.

TaylorWill07 said:
hahahaha at all the people who actually believe this is our new home kit, its fake ffs!

Have you figured out how mirrors work yet, dumbass?

I quite like it to be honest, familiar yet fresh looking a theme shared with new away kit.

I think this is a fake one to be honest, even though i said earlier i liked it. You can tell its the cheaper looking material, which we al know our new shirt won't be. something similar in design but with the nicer material and no stupid white stripes up the side will do nicely. also changed the letters to white rather than black!

Rorz88 said:
I think this is a fake one to be honest, even though i said earlier i liked it. You can tell its the cheaper looking material, which we al know our new shirt won't be. something similar in design but with the nicer material and no stupid white stripes up the side will do nicely. also changed the letters to white rather than black!
Maybe its just the lighting and camera quality

Navy Blue has been on our kits many times. check out the early 90s period (my favourite era until now).
Also check the kit we were wearing in the 5-1 against the rags.
dario2739 said:
It will have to look a hell of a lot better in the flesh to change my opinion - cos I think that looks shite to be honest!
The dot/soundwave just looks tacky - disappointing really as Umbro have really done us proud since we went back to them. The one worrying thing for me is the Umbro badge and Etihad being navy blue... as far as i'm concerned navy blue has no part on a Man City shirt... that colour goes on a Coventry kit, and what worries me even more is that this will mean a return to navy blue socks!!!!
Then again, after the perfection of last season's kit it was always going to be downhill!

That is most definitely the new home shirt. Went to see Kasabian last night with my mate and his girlfriend who works at Umbro in the finance department. Showed her a picture of the kit and she confirmed that its the one. Umbro launched it yesterday to their "associates".

The soundwaves across the kit relate to a recording of the us lot singing Bluemoon. The soundwaves produced from the recording were then used as the background on the shirt. Oh and also when the kit is launched, they're going to project a big blue moon onto Jodrell Bank telescope.

The shirt has a small collar round the side and back of the neck and the material is similar to that used in the new away shirt. Names and numbers on the back I believe will be in white.

california blue said:
both look shit this year...

That's a bit harsh. While there are gripes about the shirts which might mean they are not quite as good as they have been the last couple of seasons (which is not surprising considering 09/10 home kit was almost perfect). Just think back to some of the kits we had before we went back to Umbro. Need to see this one in the flesh to really know but looks ok to me.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 am --<br /><br />
jjeangi said:
Rorz88 said:
Maybe its just the lighting and camera quality

I think it is almost impossible to tell from that picture what the material is. Assuming they can do that pattern on the usual material, I don't think it especially looks like the cheap shiny stuff of other football shirts.

Lancet Fluke said:
california blue said:
both look shit this year...

That's a bit harsh. While there are gripes about the shirts which might mean they are not quite as good as they have been the last couple of seasons (which is not surprising considering 09/10 home kit was almost perfect). Just think back to some of the kits we had before we went back to Umbro. Need to see this one in the flesh to really know but looks ok to me.
I like the more modern look of this new home one, (not even entertaining the idea its a fake). Whilst the 9/10 one gave me a semi, it never really gave me anything I could stick in various places, same with the 10/11 one, which to be honest I thought was cheeky to release given the lack of changes. I can see why people liked them though because of how unique they were, so fair play. This new one though, I love it! I especially like those sticky up little collar bits, as i've never been a fan of football shirts without collars, which is why the last 2 never really did it for me. I think Messrs Silva, Balotelli and Sneijder will look the business as they each get a hat trick at Old Trafford. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.