New home kit?

Shaelumstash said:
SebastianBlue said:
weeman19_89 said:
027ce0ca-c34a-03f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not one of those doomsayers and as long as we play well and win I will be happy...

...but that looks horrific.

When did AJ sign for Coventry?

Did you make that Coventry crack up by yourself because I don't think the fact that City and Conventry both wear Sky blue has ever been brought up before on this thread.....Well done you......just well done.

Can we all agree to put this to bed, not one single person in the whole entire world is at any point in this coming season going to genuinly think that we are Coventry. just as last season when Coventry were wearing white shorts noone was thinking "oh fuck I did'nt know City had started playing in the championship again".

BatBlue said:
Shaelumstash said:
SebastianBlue said:
I am not one of those doomsayers and as long as we play well and win I will be happy...

...but that looks horrific.

When did AJ sign for Coventry?

Did you make that Coventry crack up by yourself because I don't think the fact that City and Conventry both wear Sky blue has ever been brought up before on this thread.....Well done you......just well done.

Can we all agree to put this to bed, not one single person in the whole entire world is at any point in this coming season going to genuinly think that we are Coventry. just as last season when Coventry were wearing white shorts noone was thinking "oh fuck I did'nt know City had started playing in the championship again".

Two major points from you post:
1. Giving me shit for an unoriginal jibe - Apologies for upsetting you, certainly not my intention. Probably not the best gag of my lifetime, but was just a passing comment really. I'll try to be wittier in future.

2. That no one will actually confuse us with Coventry - Now I am not entirely sure if you are being serious, or if this is one of your own "jokes". If you are being serious, I just want to re-assure you that nobody actually thinks it is a genuine concern the people will confuse us with Coventry. Lots of City fans just think the kit is not very traditional of Manchester City and looks more like a traditional Coventry kit.

Hope that clears things up for you

New WHITE shorts being worn at Altrincham today...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrph-SsM5EA&feature=player_embedded#at=53[/youtube]

1.618034 said:
New WHITE shorts being worn at Altrincham today...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrph-SsM5EA&feature=player_embedded#at=53[/youtube]

Different socks as well?

I actually think that kit combo looks quite smart.

so does anyone else think there's going to be scrum at the shop on friday - i've preordered for my daughter and niece to pick up Friday lunch - just a tad concerned I'm going to be there a while...

Am I the only one that quite likes both?

I was expecting an absolute shocker of a home kit after what I'd heard from people, but I think it looks alright, nothing incredible but it's got nothing on proper horror kits...

yer know...

newcastle.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.