New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Can anyone zoom into the label - that could give a big clue as to if it is real or fake

Lancet Fluke said:
117 M34 said:
Can anyone zoom into the label - that could give a big clue as to if it is real or fake

I'd be astonished if that is a fake.
It won't be a fake, too much effort and detail gone into it. People who do fakes, sad people, aren't that inventive as proven with 'that' kit. This one has too much design to it to be fake.

Part of my role here on BM has always been to force posters to look at their reflections in the mirror and ask some tough questions.

As such, I can't help but note that this a 19 page thread largely consisting of men discussing the merits of a certain item of fashion. Much like I'm sure we'd find if we went on 'Pink and Fluffy.com' and read the 'Ugg Boots Forum' or 'Cottage my ballsack.net' and went on the 'Gimp Mask Discussion Forum'.

Now, I'm not saying you're all behaving in a feminine manner and I'm certainly not saying you're all latent homosexuals I'm just holding a mirror up and smirking like a twat.

Insert: Social Clause #765.234.1
Under normal circumstances discussing celebrity issues and fashion is the preserve of the feminine and the kind of men who jump puddles. However, contrary to clause 234.212 Discussion of footballing celebrity gossip and footballing fashion is deemed to be suitable behaviour for a man to engage in.

agreed not shit in the way le coq and reebok shafted us but by the standards that umbro have set they are abominations...

No need for the horrible black lower bit on the away and the blue "audiowave" (i bet peter fucking saville has done this) home shirt (if its real) is a million miles from last seasons and the one before.

terrible (non) effort umbro

I think I like it. Want to see a better picture though before I decide :)

The club had to go in a different direction they couldn't just keep producing simple shirts because nobody would buy them because there too similar to the previous seasons shirt which they already have.

The sponsors are almost certainly that dark blue colour to make it stick out more on shirt and it looks awful. White lettering would have made this shirt so much better.

Other than that its not bad.

I think it will look good on the players, but on fat middle aged men ?

NOOOOOOO!

Thats why most don't like they're projecting themselves in it hahahaha.

I bet those that like it are the ones that carry it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.