New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

this could be it ;)...
kaka.jpg

I'm honestly stunned by the reaction to that kit I think it looks great. I think the subtle dots look pretty cool actually. and I like the white v - neck and line up the side. I don't think that pick does the kit justice. Umbro need to release some proper pics quick now so people can see the kit properly on the players before they judge.

I confident it will look sharp on the players.

That's a terrible shirt, if it's the actual kit i'll be quite shocked. I usually go for the keeper shirt but this season i was going to get the home kit so i could get zabaleta on the back but if it's that then i'm gonna pass.

Terrible effort from umbro.

<a class="postlink" href="http://networkedblogs.com/iVpUu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://networkedblogs.com/iVpUu</a>

just seen this, cant tell if its got a collar or if the fella wearing it has a collar underneath

EDIT: apologies, seen numerous other angles of it now, i hope it growns on me....

greeny-ctid said:
i really like this and i hope its the new kit!

in Umbro we trust! :D
It will be it. If it isn't I will bet my house that Umbro will employ whoever designed and manufactured it, because fakes simply aren't that well made. That kid there has thought 'fuck you Umbro for making me sweat my arse off for a bowl of rice, i'm getting this beauty in the domain', and thats that. There's no way that is a fake. I'm with you too, I think it's absolutely stunning.

Pigeonho said:
That kid there has thought 'fuck you Umbro for making me sweat my arse off for a bowl of rice, i'm getting this beauty in the domain', and thats that.
Indonesian sweatshop workers can afford BlackBerrys these days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.