New home kit?

Decc66 said:
Christ I hate Umbro with their cheap and nasty looking designs, like the last England shirt that looked like something you could buy from Primark when World Cup`s on.

We`re in with the big boys now about time we looked the part and signed a deal with Adidas.

I dare you to look at Chelsea's new away shirt and tell me you like it. Oh and Adidas are generally shit at shirt design

Pigeonho said:
Whether people like or not, I think it's safe to say it's better then United's new home one. That looks like it was put together over tea and biscuits in about an hour. Shit.

I think their new one would be fine if it wasn't for the ridiculous collar. I like the idea of a no-frills, straightforward 'classic' shirt and would like City to have one that follows that template.

Stuuuuuu said:
Pigeonho said:
Whether people like or not, I think it's safe to say it's better then United's new home one. That looks like it was put together over tea and biscuits in about an hour. Shit.

I think their new one would be fine if it wasn't for the ridiculous collar. I like the idea of a no-frills, straightforward 'classic' shirt and would like City to have one that follows that template.

Like our last two did.. esp 2009/10

Stuuuuuu said:
Pigeonho said:

Yeah it is the collar, it droops to low, thats why I don't like our blue one. Looking at their kit though, it's something I would expect their splinter club to wear, it's shite!

***Superkevinhorlock - look, I said something bad about United. Can I be accepted into your gang now i've shown i'm obviously not a rag? Nice one kidda, cheers.***

Skipdog said:
Decc66 said:
Christ I hate Umbro with their cheap and nasty looking designs, like the last England shirt that looked like something you could buy from Primark when World Cup`s on.

We`re in with the big boys now about time we looked the part and signed a deal with Adidas.
Adidas just make the same shirts year after year but in different colours

As opposed to Umbro who took the white off the collar and added it to the cuffs.

I wonder how many man hours went into that ground breaking design.

Decc66 said:
Skipdog said:
Decc66 said:

Adidas just make the same shirts year after year but in different colours

As opposed to Umbro who took the white off the collar and added it to the cuffs.

I wonder how many man hours went into that ground breaking design.

Hence why they they changed it up a bit this year. There are as many people this year saying they should keep it classic as there were complaining last year that it hardly changed. Give it a chance.

I am thankful we arent with adidas. We are Umbro's flagship club so we get unique designs and up until this point anyway, they've used decent material unlike nike and adidas.

Re: New home kit???

Blue Lloyd said:
citykev28 said:
jamielowndes said:
I may be in a drastic minority here, but Im hoping for sky blue shorts as well. Like with the 06/07 kit with the white sleeves. I loved that kit.

i count that as the worst home kit we've had in our entire history,

And I second that. I was horrified when I first saw it.

I'll join these two and say that without a shadow of a doubt that 06/07 kit is the worst in our history.

I will also say that although i said I hope it's not real earlier in the thread, the new shirt is growing on me now.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Why not have the Umbro diamonds down the side stripe though? Would improve it imo

I agree - like you (Mick) in your heyday!?

I've got one of the diamond collection ringer shirts - it's a thing of beauty! :-)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Why not have the Umbro diamonds down the side stripe though? Would improve it imo
Similar to the stripes down the sleeves here;
3271947399_830185ee86.jpg

Love that collar though; run fast enough and you'd take off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.