New home kit?

Halfpenny said:
Another pic. Slightly better quality this time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/manchester-city-2011-12-umbro-home-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/ ... eaked.html</a>

man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg

Still not convinced at all.

wtfisthis.jpg

*Searches for last season's*

Most blues on here last year were complaining that the current home shirt was a disgrace that it was so similar to the first Umbro kit. Well, you now have your wish.

Last seasons kit was perfect. Retro yet modern. I'd have just tweaked it. To hell with those who say it would be too similar.

As far as the shade of blue goes I just think that is lighting.

Crouchy said:
man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg

Just doesnt look real to me :S , the tailored by umbro looks like a loose label and the material looks dog shite, not to mention the colouring is off! and the badge on the original leaked picture looks stretched

I think its quite good. Think the quality will be good, as all the other ones have been spot on, so wouldn't take too much notice of the quality off the picture.

The design is different to what we have had recently, and as there was only so much that could be done with the simplistic approach, it was inevitable a more complex design was on the cards.

Think its quite nice. Not the best I've ever seen, but far from the worst and think it will grow on me over time.

I'm very happy that the home shirt looks like this .... makes the decision to buy the black & red away shirt a millions times easier

:-)

weeman19_89 said:
If it's soundwaves of bluemoon this year what's it next, a shadow of the south stand doing the poznan? Keep them simple Umbro.

If you wanted to incorporate blue moon why not have the lyrics around the inside of the neck, little details not stupid dots splash across the middle. I like the dark blue writing but that's it. £45 saved at the moment but might get the away instead.

Completely agree

I actually like it, my only beef is that piece on the neck. I just don't understand what that is.

Please, Umbro get on top of this. Get some real pictures out with the kit on the players. It's been leaked, it's the modern day. On with it already you are taking a PR hit!

chase of spades said:
Is it me or are the away tops not fitted like last years!?? like the keeper one above?
Gutted if they aint,i like um like that,looks so much better,like i said,look at the keeper one above,i hope they are all like this but from the pics iv seen of the away one,they look quit loose : (

Sadly I hope they're not fitted, maybe 10-15 years ago I could have carried it off, but nowadays loose is the way to go for me.... fitted is not a good look on a lot of footbal fans ;-) At least the Umbro sizes are a lot better than the last Le Coq Sportif number from a few years back!!

Also, if the shirt is real why haven't City/Umbro asked for it to be removed? Seem to think they've done this in previous seasons due to copyright?

chase of spades said:
Is it me or are the away tops not fitted like last years!?? like the keeper one above?
Gutted if they aint,i like um like that,looks so much better,like i said,look at the keeper one above,i hope they are all like this but from the pics iv seen of the away one,they look quit loose : (
Anybody know the answer to my question about the tops being tight fitted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.