New home kit?

Looks mint, I like the blue moon bit on the inside of the collar as well!

So just goes to show, each to their own :D

If that is to be the new kit, well i think it looks 'tacky' and that silly collar thing, looks lik ea dishwashing cloth. A poor effort from the Umbro designers.

The more I see it the more cheap and nasty it looks, fecking Umbro, how long are we tied up with these bloody market traders for ?

Decc66 said:
The more I see it the more cheap and nasty it looks, fecking Umbro, how long are we tied up with these bloody market traders for ?
10 year contract.

Having had a chance to watch the vid again, if people were able to cut that stupid checkered shit out of the collar (fingers crossed its easily removable)....it wouldnt look half bad.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Actually, its growing on me.
At first I hated it but when you watch the video and actually look closely at it the fabric looks mint. Even better than last season
But not as good as the year before.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I don't understand the reason for putting that crap above the collar and those dots behind the sponsor, if they took all that off and made the sponsorship's white it would actually be another top shirt.
That about sums it up for me.
A plain white V-neck would have been fine. Or even a proper white collar like the mid-late 70s shirt, the 76 league cup final style.
Blue shorts is just wrong for me as well, if that rumour is true. I'll be getting David Pleat flashbacks for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.