New home kit?

Umbro could smear dog shit all over a shirt and many of us blues would still buy it "because it's City"

Sorry but if this is the shirt then we might have to start calling ourselves Rags as this new home shirt is a mixture of surplus rags in an umbro factory stitched together.

Bumping the video in case any one else hasn't seen it.

Watch in HD for full effect ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_ocxU9Das[/youtube]

Actually, its growing on me.
At first I hated it but when you watch the video and actually look closely at it the fabric looks mint. Even better than last season

Gonna get slated for this but Umbro are either 'in touch' with the fans (fans money) or they are just band wagon jumpers.

Really like the Blue/White/Maroon stiching bit inside the collar of last years stuff
but the soundwave and the 'bluemoon' bit .......

Now we have the vertical red/black stripes on the sleeves of the away kit so the player can all link arms when we score and look 'as one' - although that doesn't explain the black fore arm bit on the long sleeve shirt..

Next season expect a shirt with the player name and number on the front, crest and sponsors name on the back, so that we do the Poznan facing the pitch without anyone knowing.

Who'd feel happier if Umbro's new ad campaign was entitled
'We've been City's shirt supplier since 1924 - there has never been the anticipation or the oppertunity like this before and FRANKLY, WE'RE JUST CASHING IN' ?

yeah, I know 'you don't have to buy it ...................'
The mantra chanted by people without children

I don't ..... but I always reserve judgement until I see the whole thing in the flesh. You can change your mind then, if you like!

Some are bound to like it as tastes differ but looking at this threat only about 20% like it compared to about 95% for 2009 and perhaps 80% for 2010.

I was really annoyed for a while (over a shirt?! Am I a girl?) but now I think it's that bad it makes me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.