New home kit?

after looking at the vid about 10x I have to admit I don't hate it as much as i did. That stupid chequered collar spoils it. This one looks more like the traditional football shirts whereas the last two were so comfortable with no fuss, almost like a well made tee shirt. I suppose Umbro had to make it look different otherwise people would just think its not much different might as well stick with the last one. Its tough one, I can see why they did it but for me they've spoiled it with that stupid collar. Then again, like someone else said before Silva just might make it look sexy.

Lose the dots and change the sponsor and make logo to white and it'd be ok, I could even put up with the silly collar bit !!

That said I think when you see the players walk out with it on it WILL look a whole lot better and probably won't even see the dots anyway.

Think Vinny will carry it off the best, Tevez the worst !

The Pope said:
Lose the dots and change the sponsor and make logo to white and it'd be ok, I could even put up with the silly collar bit !!

That said I think when you see the players walk out with it on it WILL look a whole lot better and probably won't even see the dots anyway.

Think Vinny will carry it off the best, Tevez the worst !
+1.

It could be worse. ;-)

bennokit.jpg

The white stripes under the arms are ridiculous, unnecessary and so, so wrong for a City shirt also. Makes it look like those Sunday league '12 kits for £200 quid' jobs they sell in the back of FourFourTwo.

citytill1die84 said:
MATCITY said:
citytill1die84 said:
My mate just recieved his away top. I said how the fuck it doesn't get launched till thursday? He said he ordered it from Littlewoods catalogue for £62 and it has arrived club wont be happy :(
says 17th june launch on their web site

and 9th june for kids shirt

http://www.littlewoods.com/umbro-of.../922120884.prd?browseToken=/q/manchester+city

Weird how they can launch it before the club :(
Wierd how we get a third party video before the club.

I can live with the collar but the RabCNesbitt netting, the dark logo/sponsor and the pointless white sidestripe DISGUST ME!

Ok, disgust may be over the top but it looks shit. Wonder how horrendous the shorts and socks are. I can see it now, we've finally gotten into the CL and now we won't even look like Manchester City...

And the Away kit is so good too :(

Been buying City shirts since the 70's I would buy a City shirt whatever it looks like, I like this shirt and the away, if you don't like it don't buy it Simple !!!!

The Pope said:
mancity-source-of-rangers-fake.jpg

This is what I would like it to be but that video to me looks too professional and the actual shirt is too well made... but its minging :(((((((

Add a white trim on the sleeves and that'd be even better than the last 2

*pretends that this is the new kit instead of the RabC one*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.