New home kit?

if the kit in the video is the final product then i dont hate it but it could do with a few tweaks (that chequered collar) and the faded dots im quite liking, gives the standard shirt something different

If I order the away kit now through Littlewoods, it will arrive on Tuesday. £62. All sizes currently in stock.

TimmyP said:
If I order the away kit now through Littlewoods, it will arrive on Tuesday. £62. All sizes currently in stock.
Or you can wait a few days and get it cheaper. Fuckin hell, that's a no brainer. Not one person on earth gives a fuckin shit that people might get a shirt a few hours before others can. This sort of thing is well tragic!

danburge82 said:
TimmyP said:
Or you can wait a few days and get it cheaper. Fuckin hell, that's a no brainer. Not one person on earth gives a fuckin shit that people might get a shirt a few hours before others can. This sort of thing is well tragic!

I agree. Never said I ordered it, said it was available for delivery on Tuesday and the price you had to pay.

Umbro should have kept it simple for me. The last 2 home shirts have been amazing and I wasn't really bothered that they looked similar. Real Madrid's shirt is practically the same every year but always looks smart and I'm sure they always sell millions worldwide.

You'd never see a Real Madrid kit with black dots all over it or black shorts.

If Umbro want to get creative then they should leave it to the away shirt. They can do what they want with that but the home shirt should always be blue with white trim and white shorts and I'd keep the socks from this season permanently.

HollinwoodBlue said:
Umbro should have kept it simple for me. The last 2 home shirts have been amazing and I wasn't really bothered that they looked similar. Real Madrid's shirt is practically the same every year but always looks smart and I'm sure they always sell millions worldwide.

You'd never see a Real Madrid kit with black dots all over it or black shorts.

If Umbro want to get creative then they should leave it to the away shirt. They can do what they want with that but the home shirt should always be blue with white trim and white shorts and I'd keep the socks from this season permanently.

X2

City should always wear sky blue shirts with white trim, white shorts and sky blue socks with maroon or white tops. Simples. Just when you think Umbro and the club are taking what fans think and feel about the club strip seriously, as in the last 2 home kits, they come out with this mess. For pitys sakes, keep it simple!!!

so the home kit is confirmed by the youtube video?

considering the last 2 beautiful home shirts, umbro over did it on this one

i ordered the away already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.