New home kit?

The problem is that if there's no variety with the shirts then people won't buy season after season. There has to be change to make it sellable.

If you don't like then don't buy OR obtain a retro shirt that never goes out of fashion. The amount of compliments I get about my Saab shirt makes me blush.

Cobwebcat said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
Umbro should have kept it simple for me. The last 2 home shirts have been amazing and I wasn't really bothered that they looked similar. Real Madrid's shirt is practically the same every year but always looks smart and I'm sure they always sell millions worldwide.

You'd never see a Real Madrid kit with black dots all over it or black shorts.

If Umbro want to get creative then they should leave it to the away shirt. They can do what they want with that but the home shirt should always be blue with white trim and white shorts and I'd keep the socks from this season permanently.

X2
x3

My mate has just confirmed that this is the actual kit. I wish i'd waited to renew now, as i wouldn't have fucking bothered. When teams like swansea come in their nice white kit or west brom in that nice stripey get up, they will show us up for the badly dressed tramps that we are.

I am fuming.

^^

This! Is this what my platinum membership has gone towards? Fuck sake, we might as well wear a fucking life sized sanitary towel! Thanks a lot umbro, we should go back to le coq something like the 08/09 kit!

glen quagmire said:
My mate has just confirmed that this is the actual kit. I wish i'd waited to renew now, as i wouldn't have fucking bothered. When teams like swansea come in their nice white kit or west brom in that nice stripey get up, they will show us up for the badly dressed tramps that we are.

I am fuming.
kdmuco.jpg

I hope someone from the club is reading this and taking in the largely negative feedback, I'm dreading to see the full kit as the shirt is simply fucking awful.

After the wonderful efforts of the last two season's down to this dross.

When i saw the picture of it on shirtculture i thought it was dire... but after seeing the pictures of them asian guys then the video i think it is nicer than last years. GOOD JOB UMBRO

any1 got any pictures of the shorts n socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.