New home kit?

Not a fan. White v neck with the white stripe down the side would have been fine, with Etihad in white, minus the pointless bit on the collar and the Soundwave.

If that's the real deal, then it's shit. And a big let down compared to what Umbro have done these past two seasons.

I'm not even convinced by the red/black kit.

Looks like it'll be a cheap off season for me.

UweGoater said:
Best thing to do is just wait and till the club release it and you see it in the flesh.

There's been a few kits ive changed my mind on when ive seen them in the shop and if you dont like it.....dont buy it.
Indeed! I did a lot of shopping online for about 12-18months but then fucked it off completely, for good, because looking at pictures online is not an accurate representation of what you end up receiving and it is too unreliable. And as i've said before, it's just a fucking footy shirt! I wont be wearing it outside of the gym or lounging about at home - and it will be fucked off in another 12months time for another one - so what does it really matter what it looks like anyway!? Buy another one if you don't like this one, stick with a home one you like that you already have, wait a mere 12months for the next one to come out, buy the retro one.....

That is not the kit Im convinced it can't be. Umbro have shown such flair and an ability to know what the fans want (not just our kits but others as well- New York Cosmos, SOuthampton etc) that they just WOULDN'T turn out dross like that- and if they have we need to look at a new supplier -sharpish.

Re: New home kit???

city stew said:
Boff said:
kaka.jpg
really like taht but not liking the navy blue just my opinion of course
Maybe it's not too late for them to change from NavyBlue/Black logo & sponsor back to white.
I wouldn't get too disappointed, well at least until we have it confirmed by the club...

Boff said:
city stew said:
Boff said:
Maybe it's not too late for them to change from NavyBlue/Black logo & sponsor back to white.
I wouldn't get too disappointed, well at least until we have it confirmed by the club...
The new shirts will have gone into production months ago. Of course it's too late.

Dubai Blue said:
Boff said:
city stew said:
The new shirts will have gone into production months ago. Of course it's too late.
Depends at what stage they're up to, The shirts maybe finished but the embroidery may not be, and the printing is the last step...just hoping :)

I actually think it looks ok. Not as good as the previous two, but I'll reserve full judgement until I see the kit on the players.

Really hope the trim on the shorts is sparing though, and I'll be disappointed if the socks aren't similar to last seasons.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/manchester-city-2011-12-umbro-home-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/ ... eaked.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.