New home kit?

MCFC BOB said:
Is it just me that likes it?

No, I quite like it too. At this stage I'm not likely to buy it (possibly in long sleeve, and when reduced) but I still think it looks quite nice. And I'm sure it'll look even better when the players model it upon release.

I wrote on here before saying about how i think the latest pic is a fake but a mock up of the official shirt which you will find on market stalls in turkey on your hols etc...,anybody else think this?

Iv looked at it a few times and spotted little things,ie under the Umbro tag in the back,it should say 'in england' but it looks like they have size's or summit!?
Also the scarf aint in the back of the shirt either,if you click on the footballshirt link a couple pages back,you can see the rangers one to the right on sale,compare the two.

Although i do think the earlier pics (the one hanging up,page 17-22 or there abouts) are the real ones as it looks so much better,i know people have come on and said this is real,thats the real one,iv seen it etc etc...

I believe you but i just think that latest pic is a mock up of the real one as it looks so much worse than the one hung up imo!

anybody else??

Or has this already been said lol

chase of spades said:
I wrote on here before saying about how i think the latest pic is a fake but a mock up of the official shirt which you will find on market stalls in turkey on your hols etc...,anybody else think this? Iv looked at it a few times and spotted little things,ie under the Umbro tag in the back,it should say 'in england' but it looks like they have size's or summit!?
I thought this aswell, but its the same with the new rangers kit http://www.rangersmegastore.com/ran...-ss-(junior)/home-11/12/shop/fcp-product/2526
Also the scarf aint in the back of the shirt either,if you click on the footballshirt link a couple pages back,you can see the rangers one to the right on sale,compare the two.
Unfortunately it looks to be the same as on the away with the 'soundwave' replacing it
Although i do think the earlier pics (the one hanging up,page 17-22 or there abouts) are the real ones as it looks so much better,i know people have come on and said this is real,thats the real one,iv seen it etc etc...
You look at the earlier pictures and there almost identical when you look closely, fairly certain this our kit now! Only hope is that it is a fake, a good one but hopefully a fake none the less

The shirt is awful - if it's genuine I can only hope that its a marketing move by Umbro... leak the shirt and gauge the response on forums like this. Hopefully the negative response will have them back at their drawing boards knocking out some new designs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.