new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.618034 said:
levets said:
dario2739 said:
Yep, said all that in my post – but if look, there's a period in the early to mid 60s where the top English teams found their identity and settled on it.
From 1965 Liverpool have worn all red – never once deviating, and you can guarantee they wouldn't dream of doing it now!
United have pretty much had red shirts, white shorts and black socks from the outset, briefly dabbling with red or white socks – but from 1971 they have worn black socks continuously – and, again (apart from the exceptional circumstance of the CL) you can guarantee that they would not change the colour.
City, however, haven't settled on an identity, other than we wear sky blue – and we even f*cked that up with the lazer blue in the 90s!

and we even f*cked that up with the lazer blue in the 90s!
=========
Hated that shade of blue...

And if we're talking about heritage/history... our colours until recently were described as 'light blue' or 'pale blue'... Sky blue is quite a modern description in the grand scheme of things

Originally known as Cambridge Blue I believe...

...why do you have to stick your oar in?...

Blue shirt & White shorts. Socks can be interchanged without causing an identity crisis but no hoops because that's Rugby, and not Navy Blue because it would clash with the gay boots.

I think that last seasons kit is one of the nicest ever(along with the 11/12 one too) i loved that shade of laser blue and the white trim around the neck and arms,it was just perfect plain and simple. I know a lot of people complianed about the fabric but the colour scheme was bang on the money.the kit we wore to defend our championship was awful looking very dull with the navy collar,a city top needs white in it!!! Nike should look through this thread as there have been some cracking home made ones on here by fellow blue mooners.

york away to this! said:
1.618034 said:
levets said:
and we even f*cked that up with the lazer blue in the 90s!
=========
Hated that shade of blue...

And if we're talking about heritage/history... our colours until recently were described as 'light blue' or 'pale blue'... Sky blue is quite a modern description in the grand scheme of things

Originally known as Cambridge Blue I believe...

...why do you have to stick your oar in?...

Well I was a bit tired of all the rowing in this thread...

Belfast_city said:
I think that last seasons kit is one of the nicest ever(along with the 11/12 one too) i loved that shade of laser blue and the white trim around the neck and arms,it was just perfect plain and simple. I know a lot of people complianed about the fabric but the colour scheme was bang on the money.the kit we wore to defend our championship was awful looking very dull with the navy collar,a city top needs white in it!!! Nike should look through this thread as there have been some cracking home made ones on here by fellow blue mooners.
That was not laser blue, and the one you refer to had black on the collar, not dark blue

THE BEST KIT EVER PRODUCED.

OUR OWNERS PLEASE GO BACK TO THIS - WITH THE SPONSORS IN WHITE

image.axd

Robbo. said:
THE BEST KIT EVER PRODUCED.

OUR OWNERS PLEASE GO BACK TO THIS - WITH THE SPONSORS IN WHITE

image.axd

I completely agree, I have this kit and still sport it over all the others I have on match day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.