new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
sam-caddick said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqvkqLlIAAAJBAe.jpg[/bigimg]
I must admit i like it!

On the other end of the spectrum.

It is truly awful. I would say probably the worst kit in 20 years. It screams "how can we design it so that it requires very little to no retooling of existing manufacturing lines?"

If that new fans representative reads Blue Moon, perhaps he can relate the level of disappointment with yet another poor Nike product.

Kladze said:
sam-caddick said:
Wow, that's horrid. And that badge!?

I admit it s growing on me!

As much as I's love a shirt with white collars circa 1980 I like seeing updated versions of a City shirt and doing the same thing ech year is just not going to happen.

Apart from the shield around the badge its fine. The fit looks tight so they obviously are not catering for the five bellies' fan.

Uruguay's shirt looks more like a second skin and I imagine this will too.

White shorts and navy socks will swing it for me!

The Pope said:
Kladze said:
sam-caddick said:
Wow, that's horrid. And that badge!?

I admit it s growing on me!

As much as I's love a shirt with white collars circa 1980 I like seeing updated versions of a City shirt and doing the same thing ech year is just not going to happen.

Apart from the shield around the badge its fine. The fit looks tight so they obviously are not catering for the five bellies' fan.

Uruguay's shirt looks more like a second skin and I imagine this will too.

It'll be pinned at the back... You can tell by the creases around the middle and sides. It's not going to be as tight as Uruguay's.

That's an insult. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Furthermore, Nike shirts aren't cheap. 12 months if moaning about the shield and nobody cared less. Well I'll be voting with my wallet and simply not buy one.

Just for info, Everton fans wouldn't put up with a shield, why have we tolerated it?

Big Yaya said:
That's an insult. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Furthermore, Nike shirts aren't cheap. 12 months if moaning about the shield and nobody cared less. Well I'll be voting with my wallet and simply not buy one.

Just for info, Everton fans wouldn't put up with a shield, why have we tolerated it?
No need for protests or tears. Like you said just don't buy it. Someone will notice that more than anything else and we'll get our nice shirts back again. We've been spoiled for years where kits are concerned.

Only bought last years as I had a voucher from work for my 50th. Not that impressive.

This one seems to have gone backwards. I can just about live with the shield but the collar and little blue triangle look awful.

I've got enough City shirts to wear everyday so to buy anymore they need to be the business and this one certainly isn't.

ChicagoBlue said:
TFC said:
Havent bought one since 09/10, now they were class, bought all 3 without thinking twice about it, none have tickled my fancy since.

How come we keep seeing all these classy looking nike kits yet we keep getting shite?

5576d1243204469-09-10-man-city-kits-manc_home1.png
Manchester-City-2011-2012-kits-2.jpg
5578d1243204469-09-10-man-city-kits-manc_third1.png

There, was that SO difficult?!

Classic, reflect our history......THESE SHIRTS ARE MANCHESTER CITY to me.

Makes me so mad when you see beautiful shirts like that and Nike rewards us with utter garbage. Sad thing is they'll end up selling loads to the newbie fans who don't know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.