new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think replica shirts are really for kids, or for fat utd fans to go to the pub in. Saying that, I do like us to have a nice kit and this one isn't. Who the hell designed that neck/collar bit ? Absolute pish !

I think replica shirts are really for kids, or for fat utd fans to go to the pub in. Saying that, I do like us to have a nice kit and this one isn't. Who the hell designed that neck/collar bit ? Absolute pish !

Robbo. said:
If you dont like it dont buy it.

It's not just a question of just not buying it though. I will still have to look at our players, and fans who are daft enough to buy it, parading around in it for the next 12 months.

It's just hideous. Every part of it from the thick navy trim, to the shield and then Nike's bizarre interpretation of the colour sky blue! Just who the fuck is in charge of this kind of thing at the club, because if they think this is what the fans want then they are clearly sat with their thumb up their arse all day and have no idea.

How about the club for once sending a survey to invite thoughts on shirt design rather than all the rest of the dross they continually want feedback on.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Robbo. said:

It's not just a question of just not buying it though. I will still have to look at our players, and fans who are daft enough to buy it, parading around in it for the next 12 months.

It's just hideous. Every part of it from the thick navy trim, to the shield and then Nike's bizarre interpretation of the colour sky blue! Just who the fuck is in charge of this kind of thing at the club, because if they think this is what the fans want then they are clearly sat with their thumb up their arse all day and have no idea.

How about the club for once sending a survey to invite thoughts on shirt design rather than all the rest of the dross they continually want feedback on.

they've had all the feedback they could possibly need.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Robbo. said:

Teacher Training day?

MaineRoadBlue said:
Robbo. said:

I couldn't agree more. The shirt is dross and looks like a Coventry kit. I definitely won't be buying one.

I couldn't care less about the kit really. I'm a grown adult & don't feel the need to wear a replica shirt. I will buy them for my kids, they will want them regardless of the design.

If we are going to critique kit design, then Nike are traditionally shit & usually produce tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.