new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan King said:
I couldn't care less about the kit really. I'm a grown adult & don't feel the need to wear a replica shirt. I will buy them for my kids, they will want them regardless of the design.

If we are going to critique kit design, then Nike are traditionally shit & usually produce tat.

It's nothing to do with wether a pot-bellied middle aged man wears the shirt or not –  we SHOULD care about how our kit looks, it really baffles me the attitude people have when they say they're not arsed about the kit!

The leaked photo is f@cking crap... but leaked photos always look crap! As of right now it looks shite, but i'll reserve proper judgement till I see Sergio, Vinnie etc. wearing the full kit!

dario2739 said:
Juan King said:
I couldn't care less about the kit really. I'm a grown adult & don't feel the need to wear a replica shirt. I will buy them for my kids, they will want them regardless of the design.

If we are going to critique kit design, then Nike are traditionally shit & usually produce tat.

It's nothing to do with wether a pot-bellied middle aged man wears the shirt or not –  we SHOULD care about how our kit looks, it really baffles me the attitude people have when they say they're not arsed about the kit!

The leaked photo is f@cking crap... but leaked photos always look crap! As of right now it looks shite, but i'll reserve proper judgement till I see Sergio, Vinnie etc. wearing the full kit!

Lol

I cannae be bothered with shirts found on the internet unless a City player is wearing it.

So, please can someone tell me when the new kit is released? I can't find anything via Google.

Thank you.

Juan King said:

Well I'm 53, going on 12. Not a grown adult......, hopefully more of a grown up kid and hoping I never lose that last spark of childish enthusiasm that makes me want to feel good about and wear the shirt and celebrate a City win like we did when we were shit.

dobobobo said:
I cannae be bothered with shirts found on the internet unless a City player is wearing it.

So, please can someone tell me when the new kit is released? I can't find anything via Google.

Thank you.

I am assuming the 23/07/14 as that is our 1st friendly in USA.

Slightly off topic but I've mislaid a bottle of water. Give us a shout if you see it anywhere please.

ethan23 said:
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
sam-caddick said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqvkqLlIAAAJBAe.jpg[/bigimg]
I must admit i like it!

Even the twat behind him is laughing

Indeed. That truly is vomit inducing. Looks like another season without a shirt purchase. I can't see me ever buying Nike tat.

I'll just have to wait for Puma to pitch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.