new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinacolada said:
Every leaked picture of a new kit looks awful - a combination of the poor quality camera, being snapped in a hurry, the way it's been put on the mannequin or draping limply from a coat hanger, or being worn by a chubby/thin asian guy taking a selfie in a cramped changing room, you can never judge the actual shade of blue due to the lighting etc etc. They always look loads better when worn by players at the launch or on the pitch. I'll wait until then to judge it and also see it combined with the shorts and socks.

Post of the fucking thread.

Thank you.

dobobobo said:
pinacolada said:
Every leaked picture of a new kit looks awful - a combination of the poor quality camera, being snapped in a hurry, the way it's been put on the mannequin or draping limply from a coat hanger, or being worn by a chubby/thin asian guy taking a selfie in a cramped changing room, you can never judge the actual shade of blue due to the lighting etc etc. They always look loads better when worn by players at the launch or on the pitch. I'll wait until then to judge it and also see it combined with the shorts and socks.

Post of the fucking thread.

Thank you.

Nope. It's Nike therefore it's cheap tat at a price that far outways it's worth.

The above is one of lifes great truths.

Not sure what this is most stores on aliexpress carrying the white shirt as the new away? Would have thought this would have had the we are citizens tag on .could be the euro kit ?

jimharri said:
El Mago Silva said:
Supposedly the new away kit:

Posted a bigger version of that pic for you;

[bigimg]http://s20.postimg.org/ptc25p04d/image.jpg[/bigimg]

Probably a fake, but that is actually half decent!

Fuck me it just gets worse and worse. Please don't let those two kits be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.