new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That away would look good with golden badges though

Still not a fan of the home kit, hope we had same quality and style like monaco and roma.

RandomJ said:
jimharri said:
El Mago Silva said:
Supposedly the new away kit:

Posted a bigger version of that pic for you;

[bigimg]http://s20.postimg.org/ptc25p04d/image.jpg[/bigimg]

Probably a fake, but that is actually half decent!

Fuck me it just gets worse and worse. Please don't let those two kits be real.
Holland-Away-World-Cup-Jersey-2014.jpg

May end up looking alright...

mrtwiceaseason said:
Not sure what this is most stores on aliexpress carrying the white shirt as the new away? Would have thought this would have had the we are citizens tag on .could be the euro kit ?

Just looked on Ali Express, the 'white shirt' seems more like a faded version of the home shirt (possibly just a naff picture). Can't see the away shirt being the same design as the home shirt but in a different colour (Nike can't be that lazy can they). Possibly the home shirt is the polo design some of them have.

bowieboots said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Not sure what this is most stores on aliexpress carrying the white shirt as the new away? Would have thought this would have had the we are citizens tag on .could be the euro kit ?

Just looked on Ali Express, the 'white shirt' seems more like a faded version of the home shirt (possibly just a naff picture). Can't see the away shirt being the same design as the home shirt but in a different colour (Nike can't be that lazy can they). Possibly the home shirt is the polo design some of them have.
Would normally have agreed with you but some sellers are selling the home and the "white" shirts together as home and away .and they are stating it is a white shirt .so not sure what's going on ?

mrtwiceaseason said:

If you look in the collar area, you can see a reverse "city" on the shirt, as if the word is on the back of the shirt. Maybe it says "cityzen" there???

Also, this seems like it is too similar ( it is blue, after all) for an away kit, and looks more like a third kit to me.

1.618034 said:
The Pope said:
Kladze said:
Wow, that's horrid. And that badge!?

I admit it s growing on me!

As much as I's love a shirt with white collars circa 1980 I like seeing updated versions of a City shirt and doing the same thing ech year is just not going to happen.

Apart from the shield around the badge its fine. The fit looks tight so they obviously are not catering for the five bellies' fan.

Uruguay's shirt looks more like a second skin and I imagine this will too.

It'll be pinned at the back... You can tell by the creases around the middle and sides. It's not going to be as tight as Uruguay's.

That's not a shop, a SWEATSHOP, maybe! It's more like the back office of some factory knocking off kits, or doing fake ones. I work in the industry, these guys can copy anything. That badge looks all wrong to me, which makes me think fake. But if it is this, I won't be buying it, it's truly detestable!

no matter what it ends up looking like, there's going to be some people who can't stand it, obviously.

some of you are extremely boring though...i like that they're switching it up. i'd be happy if that's the new away.

I think we need to have a traditional home and away kit, but then also have the third/Euro kit as the surprise package every year. Yes, there will be elements of change to the home and away, but there should be a standard color pallet (Sky Blue and White, Red & Black stripes or White with sash) for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.