Status
Not open for further replies.
This:
manchester_city_1894-a.gif

or:
manchester_city_1933-1937-i.gif

or:
manchester_city_1967-1968-abf.gif

and at a push, though it's too generic and could be Lazio/Napoli/Celta/Racing/Coventry:
manchester_city_1965-1966-k.gif

The top three should be our three main colour combinations. Really for me it would be the top one or top two only! But i know many do like the maroon and sky socks. No other colour cominations should ever be seen with our home kit. Blue shorts - NEVER! White socks - NEVER! And NEVER no white!

ALWAYS - sky shirts and white shorts. They can put any trim on those they want from white to navy to maroon. They can have a collar or not, a cuff or not, a white or navy collar, white or navy cuffs, or not. They can have a V neck or crew neck, or not. But always sky shirts and white shorts.

Socks can be navy, navy with sky trim, sky, sky with maroon trim, sky with navy trim, hoops, stripes, blocks, anything...but not white.

They can fuck about with away kit colours all they like as long as we get a maroon one every now and again as that is our traditional away colour. (i never have and never will like the red and black stripes, red should never be seen at our club...but again, i do know many do like the red and black).

mansour's tow ropes said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.

Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.

I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

levets said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.

Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.

I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

sad part about it is, if it had white trim and white shorts most of us wouldn't be too bothered (apart from the neck design). I hope you get a reply.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
8u6etequ.jpg

There you go...

Hang on... the previous piccie had the sponsor and tick in yellow!
Also, the shorts would be much better in the blue at the bottom of the shirt, so they blend seamlessly... absolute bobbins all round from Nike... how long is that fucking contract?

Oh well, hopefully these sell so poorly the club will have to take notice!

Have City ever had a kit like that? With dark trim AND blue shorts?

Why do Nike see it upon themselves to incorporate something we've never had?

KippaxCitizen said:
This:
manchester_city_1894-a.gif

or:
manchester_city_1933-1937-i.gif

or:
manchester_city_1967-1968-abf.gif

and at a push, though it's too generic and could be Lazio/Napoli/Celta/Racing/Coventry:
manchester_city_1965-1966-k.gif

The top three should be our three main colour combinations. Really for me it would be the top one or top two only! But i know many do like the maroon and sky socks. No other colour cominations should ever be seen with our home kit. Blue shorts - NEVER! White socks - NEVER! And NEVER no white!

ALWAYS - sky shirts and white shorts. They can put any trim on those they want from white to navy to maroon. They can have a collar or not, a cuff or not, a white or navy collar, white or navy cuffs, or not. They can have a V neck or crew neck, or not. But always sky shirts and white shorts.

Socks can be navy, navy with sky trim, sky, sky with maroon trim, sky with navy trim, hoops, stripes, blocks, anything...but not white.

They can fuck about with away kit colours all they like as long as we get a maroon one every now and again as that is our traditional away colour. (i never have and never will like the red and black stripes, red should never be seen at our club...but again, i do know many do like the red and black).

Brilliant post, the Nike designers and marketing department at City should have to read this once a day every morning before they start work to remind them so they fucking it up every other season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.