new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the orange shirt under Sven or the grey with the thin blue and yellow stripe down the middlle? Now THEY were awful. Anyway; fuck the lot of you; I like it!

finger.gif

jimharri said:
Remember the orange shirt under Sven or the grey with the thin blue and yellow stripe down the middlle? Now THEY were awful. Anyway; fuck the lot of you; I like it!

b0471a21c616047d9ce148adb5f184e1.jpg

That away shirt is okay. Certainly not up to the standard of everything since the Sven year away/thirds, but my expectations are so low for Nike that "not being nauseating" kind of seems like a surprise to the upside.

There has been a lot of anecdotal talk about the away being a blue gradient similar to Barca's orange/yellow away from two years ago, so I bet that one is the real.

I read somewhere that the Barca orange sold worldwide in just crazy numbers. So that's where Nike's collective heads are at I'm sure.

pudge & rodge said:
jimharri said:
El Mago Silva said:
Supposedly the new away kit:

Posted a bigger version of that pic for you;

[bigimg]http://s20.postimg.org/ptc25p04d/image.jpg[/bigimg]

Probably a fake, but that is actually half decent!
Fits with the kind of design Nike did with Barca's away kit, 2 season's ago I think; the orange and yellow one.

Still hideous though. I'm disappointed in you, Jim

That is absolutely horrid.

Watch it be a best seller for Nike, though.

Looks more like a training top to me, but we shall see in due course.

baddddad said:
pudge & rodge said:
jimharri said:
Posted a bigger version of that pic for you;

[bigimg]http://s20.postimg.org/ptc25p04d/image.jpg[/bigimg]

Probably a fake, but that is actually half decent!
Fits with the kind of design Nike did with Barca's away kit, 2 season's ago I think; the orange and yellow one.

Still hideous though. I'm disappointed in you, Jim

I'd rather have bad cat aids than that
the away kit wont be blue the whole point to one is a total differant colour so kits dont clash it could be 3rd kit or europe away kit but it wont be 2nd kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.