new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
For those wishing for a return to Umbro, look at Everton's new kit;

BrAVCVSIIAAs02b.jpg

Not that impressive, and what's with the ''umbro'' guff on the sleeves?

do like that .... the umbro guff, no. like when they ditched the diamond in the 90's to boost the brand and it didnt work. nice looking material, classy look to it.

1) I prefer white trim, but get used to the Dark, sponsors want their brand name to jump out, white on sky blue doesn't accomplish that.

2) This isn't as bad as all you are making out. Still better than most of the Le Coq sweaters we were wearing. Some of moaning on here, it's almost as if they have us in sparkly pink.

jimharri, you seem to prefer the chavvy cheap sportswear look compared to the plainer smart one.

That Everton Umbro kit looks miles classier than that new City away shirt you like. That away shirt is absolutely 'angin'. Looks like the sort of clothing you'd see utter scrotes wearing.

The silver/grey training top I posted a page or two back fits that mould as well.

My style is more the 09/10 shirts. Last seasons home was a decent effort but the cheap shield meant I didn't make the buy and I won't be buying any again until it's gone.

ManCityX said:
jimharri, you seem to prefer the chavvy cheap sportswear look compared to the plainer smart one.

That Everton Umbro kit looks miles classier than that new City away shirt you like. That away shirt is absolutely 'angin'. Looks like the sort of clothing you'd see utter scrotes wearing.

The silver/grey training top I posted a page or two back fits that mould as well.

My style is more the 09/10 shirts. Last seasons home was a decent effort but the cheap shield meant I didn't make the buy and I won't be buying any again until it's gone.

GeekinGav Likes this.

SebastianBlue said:
pudge & rodge said:
jimharri said:
Posted a bigger version of that pic for you;

[bigimg]http://s20.postimg.org/ptc25p04d/image.jpg[/bigimg]

Probably a fake, but that is actually half decent!
Fits with the kind of design Nike did with Barca's away kit, 2 season's ago I think; the orange and yellow one.

Still hideous though. I'm disappointed in you, Jim

That is absolutely horrid.

Watch it be a best seller for Nike, though.

Words fail me for how shit that is. I can't believe it would be genuine. It looks like something from 1997 and my eyes want to die just from having looked at it once. It looks like scouse leisurewear. Utterly fucking awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.