new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

the guys who make the decisions should consider a camouflage away shirt.

40932419.jpg

willipp said:
Has anyone bought a home kit for their kids? Im trying to find a 2-3 year old home kit but cant find one anywhere. Just wondering f they even make them. Spoken to the store and the guy i spoke to was really helpful and searched their stock and systems but only away kits available. He said it might be the case that the home kit isnt supplied at that age.

Kitbag sells them. They had 20% off and free shipping on everything earlier today. Don't know if it is still on, but worth a look. I hope this helps.

better dead than red said:
willipp said:
Has anyone bought a home kit for their kids? Im trying to find a 2-3 year old home kit but cant find one anywhere. Just wondering f they even make them. Spoken to the store and the guy i spoke to was really helpful and searched their stock and systems but only away kits available. He said it might be the case that the home kit isnt supplied at that age.

Kitbag sells them. They had 20% off and free shipping on everything earlier today. Don't know if it is still on, but worth a look. I hope this helps.

Yeah . Saw that as well . but the price is so high ...

willipp said:

I just looked on the official shop page,they aint got the home or 3 rd kit for infants ,my lad wants the 3rd but it hasn't been available ( he already has the other two5-6 year old ) ,they'll probably come back into stock sooner or later,they got the away kit though,heres the link
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=133320&portal=&cmp=

Looking at buying a kids away shirt from aliexpress but the sizes are a bit confusing anyone bought one for a 12 year old?

blueflash said:
Looking at buying a kids away shirt from aliexpress but the sizes are a bit confusing anyone bought one for a 12 year old?

My lad is 12 and we got him the XLB, he is average size for his age (maybe a bit taller than most), the kit is quite close fitting, but is very long.

Thanks all, managed to get one from a site called AlexandAlexa for £35. Looks a genuine one and should arrive in the next 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.