new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

SuperYaya said:
So are we not having a 3rd kit? Can't see it on the OS and it should have come out by now surely.

Doesn't this kit usually come out around the same time as the Champs League games? usually the third kit is the 'Euro Away' isn't it? Or am I wrong?

shed88us said:
SuperYaya said:
So are we not having a 3rd kit? Can't see it on the OS and it should have come out by now surely.

Doesn't this kit usually come out around the same time as the Champs League games? usually the third kit is the 'Euro Away' isn't it? Or am I wrong?
Yep; should be announced in the next week or so, at a guess.

Stuck up for the quality of the kit as mine had been alright until the last wash and ive got probably a quarter of the back full of pulls now, they can get to fuck if they think I will buy another product deom our shop now.

SiWatts90 said:
Stuck up for the quality of the kit as mine had been alright until the last wash and ive got probably a quarter of the back full of pulls now, they can get to fuck if they think I will buy another product deom our shop now.

Aliexpress mate, best shirts for a fraction of the price

Shorts:

Manchester+City+13+14+Third+Kit+Shorts+1.jpg

Socks:

Manchester+City+13+14+Third+Kit+Socks+Back.jpg

for 3rd kit

mike channon´s windmill said:
6one said:
Shorts:

Manchester+City+13+14+Third+Kit+Shorts+1.jpg

Socks:

Manchester+City+13+14+Third+Kit+Socks+Back.jpg

for 3rd kit
Those socks should be with the home kit - perfect! Fookin white socks! For German tourists or wusses!
Of our 119 year history as Manchester City we've had over 70 years with navy socks. Yet in recent years navy socks have been nowhere to be seen. Navy socks are MCFC! Differebt coloured socks to the rest of the kit finishes kits off just right. No other team on the planet has the:
Sky
White
Navy
...combination. I don't know why the manufacturers have been ignoring it for a few decades but I'd like it back.

wouldn't be surprised to see us wear those socks with home shirt today.

Would look smarter in the black kit though

gregster101 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

What's this site like pal? Tempted to buy a cheap home one off there if they're decent quality, how long does it take to arrive and has your bank account been hacked by them haha?

Cheers

Used the ole777 store on Ali Express, really cannot fault them, good communications and took around 7 days via EMS post, I can't tell the difference between this and the official shirt and would definitely buy off them again if I could get a larger size.
Im a large, should I order XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.