new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Home and away kit prices reduced at the City store:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com/News/Club-news/2013/September/Kit-promotion-reductions-25-September" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.com/News/Club-news/2013 ... -September</a>

Make sure you get instore or online now to take advantage of this great offer – it’s only on for a limited time so don’t miss out.
Mens short sleeved 2013/14 home and away shirts are NOW JUST £49, reduced from £55

Or if the long sleeved shirt is more your style then the Mens 2013/14 home and away LS shirt is available now for only £55

Kids are included too – with junior 2013/14 home and away shirts available from just £39

Supporters can take advantage of these amazing discounts online at mcfc.co.uk/shop or in the CityStore at the Stadium and Market Street from today.

And don’t forget…

The first 150 people to spend £50 or more instore at the Stadium or on Market St before Thursday 26th Sept will receive an invite to meet Micah & Fernandinho in the Stadium CityStore on Thursday 26th Sept 2013 from 3pm-4pm.

So why not grab the opportunity and get the brand new 2013/14 home or away shirt for £49* today, so you can get it signed by the lads on Thursday.

I'd hardly call £6 an amazing discount but they can't be selling very well for the club to be offering any sort of discount.

I'm still not sold, rubbish quality.
£30 and I may think about it. (But I know that won't happen)

blueinsa said:
gobsteruk said:
SebastianBlue said:
If the "leaked" pictures are correct it is absolutely awful. In a way I think everyone will agree on, unlike the home shirt division that persists.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sparta7online.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sparta7online.com/</a>

How come shirts are so cheap over there?

Possibly because its the "lucky lucky" man that's selling them

I would never buy one from them

blueflash said:
Store now giving away Mike Summerbee's autobiography with new shirt purchase, how long before price reduction?

soon...In my opinion

gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

Now sold to Fordinho10.

It' looks awesome

BoyJeremy said:
gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

Now sold to Fordinho10.

It' looks awesome

It is when i'm wearing it ;) actually had offers from people over here in Prague to buy it off me

Has anyone bought a home kit for their kids? Im trying to find a 2-3 year old home kit but cant find one anywhere. Just wondering f they even make them. Spoken to the store and the guy i spoke to was really helpful and searched their stock and systems but only away kits available. He said it might be the case that the home kit isnt supplied at that age.

willipp said:
Has anyone bought a home kit for their kids? Im trying to find a 2-3 year old home kit but cant find one anywhere. Just wondering f they even make them. Spoken to the store and the guy i spoke to was really helpful and searched their stock and systems but only away kits available. He said it might be the case that the home kit isnt supplied at that age.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=121vzKgIhHQ[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="Http://www.gogoalshop.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Http://www.gogoalshop.net</a>

I've bought here . here is the jersey review . you can check

im hoping that we can have a camouflage shirt one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.