new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Sergio slammed THAT goal past QPR , i wasn't thinking ...'yeah thats great but if only we'd wore white shorts instead of Blue'…...White shorts / Sky blue shorts , does it actually fuckin matter ?
its all about trophies ,not what colour shorts we play in , FFS

MCFCTrick said:
Looks like a shit Coventry kit to me .....

City = Blue and WHITE.

THIS!!

As soon as I saw it I thought the same thing.... Coventry!
It's an absolute disgrace. Nike need to remember that we have an identity that we're very proud of. As long as they keep producing shite then me & my family won't be purchasing! How can Umbro get it so right & Nike get it so wrong! Save ya gash sportswear for the Rags & Goons. We Are City!

panzer1311 said:
When Sergio slammed THAT goal past QPR , i wasn't thinking ...'yeah thats great but if only we'd wore white shorts instead of Blue'…...White shorts / Sky blue shorts , does it actually fuckin matter ?
its all about trophies ,not what colour shorts we play in , FFS

We'll turn up in red on the first day then if it doesn't matter.

Ask Arsenal fans how they'd react if they turned up in red shorts.

levets said:
Shaelumstash said:
levets said:
I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

What address did you send it to mate? I want to send them something similar. Blue shorts FFS!!

mcfc@mcfc.co.uk

Dear MCFC

I don’t normally send emails of this nature, however I am compelled to on this occasion

As a supporter for over 45 years, if this is, as reported the new home kit; Then the designers and whoever approved it should hang their head in shame.

It is hideous, there is nothing ‘MCFC’ about it… Perhaps Coventry?

Where is the white ? As the club anthem states….. “Blue & White they go together, we will carry on for evermore”

I’m so disappointed and will not be buying it for myself or kids.

Please tell me this is an internet fake?

Regards

along with offending picture form above posts.

Thanks mate.

Everton fans were so outraged at the club messing with their identity on the new badge design that they actually got together and made their feelings known, and the club actually engaged them and asked the fans to pick a new badge.

If enough people let the club know their thoughts on the blue shorts, maybe they'd follow Everton's lead and actually listen to the fans view on this.

I know there are plenty on here that say "It's just a kit" but to me it's our identity. If they changed our shirts to red, like Cardiff's owner, would people say "It's just a shirt"?

Our name and the colour of our kit should remain consistent for the next 100 years, like it has for the vast majority of the last 100. That's our identity, and should not be played around with by marketing executives.

levets said:
Shaelumstash said:
levets said:
I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

What address did you send it to mate? I want to send them something similar. Blue shorts FFS!!

mcfc@mcfc.co.uk

Dear MCFC

I don’t normally send emails of this nature, however I am compelled to on this occasion

As a supporter for over 45 years, if this is, as reported the new home kit; Then the designers and whoever approved it should hang their head in shame.

It is hideous, there is nothing ‘MCFC’ about it… Perhaps Coventry?

Where is the white ? As the club anthem states….. “Blue & White they go together, we will carry on for evermore”

I’m so disappointed and will not be buying it for myself or kids.

Please tell me this is an internet fake?

Regards

along with offending picture form above posts.

Excellent, but I cant help but think more of us need to do this !

Every seasonnticket holder could email the club, nothing is going to change until next season when Nike give us another piece of shit to waste our money on.

Why Nike? Fucking why?

So many other brands out there that the Rags have never had before such as Adidas, Puma that we could of gone with...

The club desperately need to Fuck the designers off and get fans to design our kits... using social media we can then send in our designs and get voting on what we want to wear and watch.

The club did something similar with the NYCFC badge recently and this was effective.

Why Always Ste said:
Every seasonnticket holder could email the club, nothing is going to change until next season when Nike give us another piece of shit to waste our money on.

Why Nike? Fucking why?

So many other brands out there that the Rags have never had before such as Adidas, Puma that we could of gone with...

The club desperately need to Fuck the designers off and get fans to design our kits... using social media we can then send in our designs and get voting on what we want to wear and watch.

The club did something similar with the NYCFC badge recently and this was effective.

The Rags were with Adidas in the 80's.

dario2739 said:
Why Always Ste said:

Why Nike? Fucking why?

The Rags were with Adidas in the 80's.

Bring the rags into it is pretty embarrassing to be honest.

The present regime at the club are generally very very good and we have very little to complain about - but we must as fans make our feelings known on this home kit issue. The marketing people at Nike need to respect our club colors and we need to engage with the club to ensure our feelings are known. Nike can utilize whatever crap template they want and deliver the lowest standards of quality if they like, they can even persist with that damn shield but our home kit should be true to our traditions / colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.