new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
levets said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.

Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.

I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

What address did you send it to mate? I want to send them something similar. Blue shorts FFS!!

We've not had a good protest about anything for a while. The last I remember was "Pie-gate".

Where do we start? Petition or mob outside the offices?

cptaidan88 said:
We've not had a good protest about anything for a while. The last I remember was "Pie-gate".

Where do we start? Petition or mob outside the offices?

Nike complaints department?

I really don't mind the away kit! (I would have thought it would have been better to match the shorts with the bottom of the shirt though?)
I think it's fine for the away and 3rd/euro to be 'different' but I really don't know what they're thinking, the black trim on the home shirt was bad enough but what is the black line on blue shorts about!? Just crazy!

The one and only positive about these kits is that in 12 months they will be replaced with something different.

First year since I was 5 I won't be buying either.

Shaelumstash said:
levets said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.

I just did something I've never done before...

I emailed mcfc and told them it's hideous and whoever designed it and approved it should hang their head in shame...

and quoted the 'Blue & White they go together' lyrics.

I asked them to confirm it's an internet fake

What address did you send it to mate? I want to send them something similar. Blue shorts FFS!!

mcfc@mcfc.co.uk

Dear MCFC

I don’t normally send emails of this nature, however I am compelled to on this occasion

As a supporter for over 45 years, if this is, as reported the new home kit; Then the designers and whoever approved it should hang their head in shame.

It is hideous, there is nothing ‘MCFC’ about it… Perhaps Coventry?

Where is the white ? As the club anthem states….. “Blue & White they go together, we will carry on for evermore”

I’m so disappointed and will not be buying it for myself or kids.

Please tell me this is an internet fake?

Regards

along with offending picture form above posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.