new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy kits so it shouldn't bother me but fuck me, they are both horrendous.

ffs! i enjoyed ribbing liverpool fans over the monstrosities they wore last season but, from what it looks like we'll be wearing next season, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut. if the shirt isn't bad enough, the shorts are absolutely crooked. it's actually put me on a downer for next season knowing we'll be turning out in that clobber.

noely said:
isab23502 said:
Not sure about all the "anti-culture" comments about sky shorts.... I started following City in 1977 and we wore all sky blue every year after that I think until 1985-1986 when we brought in white shorts again.. so its not as big a heresy as some might say. Did we ever wear blue shorts before that?

Its the big dark blue shite thats all over the kit thats nothing to do with city which irks me

Hmmm

JoeMercer'sWay said:
You should see what I sent them about last season's kits, didn't get the courtesy of a reply.

It's a strange one, they ask us in the questionnaires about absolutely all sorts from the expansion of the stadium to what flavour pies we'd like. But when it comes to the colour of the kit, they just arrogantly dismiss the view of the fans.

Manchester City play in blue and white. Even during the years in the 70s when the TV companies asked us to change to blue shorts, we still had white trim. Next season will be the first time since the 1800s that the City kit will include no white whatsoever.

Would never happen at any other top European club.

grim up north said:
Different year same shite from blue moaners
Not at all. There's not been this level of disappointment in a kit, ever. Considering how expensive they are, how shit our deal with Nike is (QPR have almost the same size deal with their kit-makers), and the fact we're a worldwide club now and our image should be a certain way...Nike are taking the piss!

Shaelumstash said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You should see what I sent them about last season's kits, didn't get the courtesy of a reply.

It's a strange one, they ask us in the questionnaires about absolutely all sorts from the expansion of the stadium to what flavour pies we'd like. But when it comes to the colour of the kit, they just arrogantly dismiss the view of the fans.

Manchester City play in blue and white. Even during the years in the 70s when the TV companies asked us to change to blue shorts, we still had white trim. Next season will be the first time since the 1800s that the City kit will include no white whatsoever.

Would never happen at any other top European club.
Spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.