new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
grim up north said:
Different year same shite from blue moaners
Not at all. There's not been this level of disappointment in a kit, ever. Considering how expensive they are, how shit our deal with Nike is (QPR have almost the same size deal with their kit-makers), and the fact we're a worldwide club now and our image should be a certain way...Nike are taking the piss!

Seriously.

Your now questioning the our powers that be on their commercial deals

grim up north said:
noely said:
isab23502 said:
Not sure about all the "anti-culture" comments about sky shorts.... I started following City in 1977 and we wore all sky blue every year after that I think until 1985-1986 when we brought in white shorts again.. so its not as big a heresy as some might say. Did we ever wear blue shorts before that?

Its the big dark blue shite thats all over the kit thats nothing to do with city which irks me

Hmmm

???

Pretty sure ETIHAD wants dark text so it can be seen. Pretty sure I heard a few years back that was the main reason for the switch. My goodness though a lot of you feel more passionate about what the boys are wearing than how they perform. It'll be alright. Even if they change back to white, someones not gonna like the trim, or think it's too tight, or not be made of the right poly, or the collar is too thick, or the badge is too low, or the tag scratches their neck, or the shorts are wrong, or we don't wear hoops. I would much rather wear white shorts sure, but like it or not we wont the league in blue shorts so that is pretty much ingrained into our history now. Long story short, I am not going to lose too much sleep over it, and suggest you all do the same.

Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

bluemike said:
Peterloo said:
New shirt spotted in Camden. Ha love the bootleg shirts.

photo_zps0214c673.jpg
Could this replace the classy number in all new shirt threads?
Proper shit.

You know things are bad when a shit knock-off like this is better tha the actual shirt!

unlikelyfan19 said:
Pretty sure ETIHAD wants dark text so it can be seen. Pretty sure I heard a few years back that was the main reason for the switch. My goodness though a lot of you feel more passionate about what the boys are wearing than how they perform. It'll be alright. Even if they change back to white, someones not gonna like the trim, or think it's too tight, or not be made of the right poly, or the collar is too thick, or the badge is too low, or the tag scratches their neck, or the shorts are wrong, or we don't wear hoops. I would much rather wear white shorts sure, but like it or not we wont the league in blue shorts so that is pretty much ingrained into our history now. Long story short, I am not going to lose too much sleep over it, and suggest you all do the same.

Crap post.

Said it before, would you be happy if we had an all red home kit?

How do you think Arsenal fans would react if they came out wearing red shorts or Real Madrid came out wearing blue shorts?

It's about identity and tradition. Some people might not care about it but others and myself do.

unlikelyfan19 said:

You're right - somebody w8ll always find design faults, but that doesn't alter the fact our shirt should alway have white trim (if any) and our shorts should always be white.

I've seen messages about how it doesn't matter if no-one here buys the shirt, as it'll sell well in Asia or anywhere else we're becoming popular.
But if, at a televised match, the stadium is full of supporters wearing old Umbro shirts or anything other than the new Nike ones, then somebody's going to notice.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.

Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.
Are you really going to buy the shorts, though? Calm down and remember some of these genuine monstrosities:

images

YDKC9.jpg

man-city-reebok-06-07-man-city-home.jpg

Man-City-Away-Shirt-11-12.jpg

manchester-city-away-kit-07-08.JPG

Manchester-City-Shirt.jpg

Horrendous

Shocking

Poor

Very nice indeed

Iffy

Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.