Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
8u6etequ.jpg

There you go...
very nice

citykev28 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Wow. Just wow. Comfortably the worst kit we have ever had.
Are you really going to buy the shorts, though? Calm down and remember some of these genuine monstrosities:

Manchester-City-Shirt.jpg

Classic

One of if not the best away kit we've ever had, as Kev said a classic

the new kits are shite

Think it's a reasonable effort considering it's Nike. If you buy the Ali Express shirts, you may as well spend the money making your own.

sir peace frog said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.
very smart

I like a lot of your posts but I'm surprised you like that kit. To me it just looks like a Coventry kit.

Since Gorton St Marks was formed, white has been included in our kit. White shorts for 120 years, blue shorts for 10 (at the request of TV companies for 8 of them.) Even during those seasons the kit had white trim.

That history and tradition is being trampled on from next season where we will not have white included in our kit for the first time in 120 years.

Blue and white they go together..... Blue and white army, we can't really sing those next season.

If you think the kit is very smart, I respect your opinion. But it isn't in Manchester City's colours.

Thing is if we accept shite like this, just imagine what crap they"ll palm off on us next season!

dannybcity said:
I not sure how much weight the club attach to opinions on forums anymore but for what it's worth IMO blue shorts are crap and Nike make horrendous kits.

I actually think all last years kits were fantastic, but let down by piss poor material... this year they obviously didn't give a fuck!

You wouldn't think this is the same company that made the French and Roma kits, both of those are things of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.