new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
It's growing on me; maybe the blue shorts are a once-a-season clash thing, like late in the season when we played the Arse...

Kieran+Gibbs+Arsenal+v+Manchester+City+Premier+8r9i40bRNFVl.jpg
...and Fulham.

yayas%20Free%20kick%20goal%20rear%20veiw.ashx

woz69 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
It's growing on me; maybe the blue shorts are a once-a-season clash thing, like late in the season when we played the Arse...

Kieran+Gibbs+Arsenal+v+Manchester+City+Premier+8r9i40bRNFVl.jpg
...and Fulham.

Love them navy socks!
My preference for socks in navy. Not seen it for years 'til Sporting away a few years ago, and those two games last season.

Really want to see a permanent return of navy socks.

KippaxCitizen said:
woz69 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
...and Fulham.

Love them navy socks!
My preference for socks in navy. Not seen it for years 'til Sporting away a few years ago, and those two games last season.

The home shirt IS growing on me, but navy socks would match the trim, so I say thats a win.

Like just about everyone, I'm hoping for white shorts.

Seems to be 2 versions of that horrible away kit doing the rounds. One with a blue triangle at the neck and one with a black triangle.

seeing the kit now in that newest picture I can't believe all the complaining. and I was one of them.

it's a very nice looking kit actually, I like the simple collar. the kit is very clean and sharp looking. it did not look good at all in the leaks.

the badge is the only disappointing part. white shorts would have been better (why the fuck do they keep changing the damn shorts!! Do you United change short colour every other season?)

HellasLEAF said:
seeing the kit now in that newest picture I can't believe all the complaining. and I was one of them.

it's a very nice looking kit actually, I like the simple collar. the kit is very clean and sharp looking. it did not look good at all in the leaks.

the badge is the only disappointing part. white shorts would have been better (why the fuck do they keep changing the damn shorts!! Do you United change short colour every other season?)

To be fair, Nike say they mock up different versions of kit's, different designs/shades etc. What I'm unsure of is their role in releasing these to those that have links to these knock-off shops. On one hand I think yes, they do, so that when the original kit is launched you think this looks of Nike quality and because it looks better in the flesh your more inclined to buy it. Then again, maybe they want to sniff out the mole that leaks the design??

I think the kit's look okay. I don't buy them. Just glad we've got a classy sponsor and not JustEat or the tacky looking Chevorlet.

KippaxCitizen said:
woz69 said:
Love them navy socks!

The home shirt IS growing on me, but navy socks would match the trim, so I say thats a win.

Just about everyone wants white shorts except for the designers and the officials at the club!

Shame they don't bother to listen to the fans, because the reaction was exactly the same the last time we got blue shorts.

Shaelumstash said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Just about everyone wants white shorts except for the designers and the officials at the club!

Shame they don't bother to listen to the fans, because the reaction was exactly the same the last time we got blue shorts.

not arsed about socks and shorts .... not like we've never had them before in the history of the club.

GeekinGav said:
Shaelumstash said:

not arsed about socks and shorts .... not like we've never had them before in the history of the club.

Danny Mills is part of the history of the club but it doesn't mean it would be popular with supporters if we brought him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.