new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaelumstash said:
GeekinGav said:
Shaelumstash said:
Just about everyone wants white shorts except for the designers and the officials at the club!

Shame they don't bother to listen to the fans, because the reaction was exactly the same the last time we got blue shorts.

not arsed about socks and shorts .... not like we've never had them before in the history of the club.

Danny Mills is part of the history of the club but it doesn't mean it would be popular with supporters if we brought him back.

Once again have you spoken to almost everybody or is your snap shot Bluemoan

Shaelumstash said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
My preference for socks in navy. Not seen it for years 'til Sporting away a few years ago, and those two games last season.

Really want to see a permanent return of navy socks.
The home shirt IS growing on me, but navy socks would match the trim, so I say thats a win.

Like just about everyone, I'm hoping for white shorts.

Just about everyone wants white shorts except for the designers and the officials at the club!

Shame they don't bother to listen to the fans, because the reaction was exactly the same the last time we got blue shorts.

Where are these people that buy the shorts as well as the shirt?

grim up north said:
Shaelumstash said:
GeekinGav said:
not arsed about socks and shorts .... not like we've never had them before in the history of the club.

Danny Mills is part of the history of the club but it doesn't mean it would be popular with supporters if we brought him back.

What a strange comment. Surely you appreciate it's possible to gauge a general consensus without speaking to absolutely everybody individually?

Shaelumstash said:
grim up north said:
Shaelumstash said:

What a strange comment. Surely you appreciate it's possible to gauge a general consensus without speaking to absolutely everybody individually?

Who is almost everybody MCFC support in general or a few gobby people on the internet. Most people get it you don't like the kit. You want the club to listen to the fans I think they gauge the disquiet on how many people buy it, and once again this years kit will be worn by the majority who wear a kit to the game

I can see the appeal of the kits on a worldwide scale, just look at the shirts in the NFL, that gives you an idea of the sort of taste they have in just the US. Fans over here though like old looking traditional kits that are very retro, hence why Umbro are so highly rated, their kits just ooze class.

I really do detest that shield though.

Manchester City 2014-15

FprvnpO.png

Am I the only one here that doesn't mind the home kit but thinks the away kit is dreadful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.