new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOP-QUALITY-MANCHESTER-CITY-SECOND-AWAY-JERSEY-NEW-SEASON-2009-10-1002-10-granted@1.jpg

+1 Perfection!!!

Simple, classic shirts are ALWAYS the ones that stand the test of time!

It's amazing how depressing it is isn't it?
I'm more distraught about having blue shorts than the navy trim.
All the bloody Chinese will think it's our traditional kit when we win the European cup Ffs!

Back page of today's m.e.n. There is a full page advert welcoming Melbourne city the it shows a very different home shirt for us ...I can't upload it...any help please doing that? If this is the new shirt it's 10x better than what has been shown so far.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Manchester1894 said:
Recap:

Away:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BruNLGgCIAAGzYd.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Do we know for sure? I get the weird feeling this is 3rd.
It's a turd alright

That badge is hideous. I know it's been said a million times but it is.

hydemainecoms said:
Back page of today's m.e.n. There is a full page advert welcoming Melbourne city the it shows a very different home shirt for us ...I can't upload it...any help please doing that? If this is the new shirt it's 10x better than what has been shown so far.

Prick tease

The Pope said:
hydemainecoms said:

Prick tease

there's a pic of those in this thread a few pages back. neither of those is sky blue so i don't know what you're on about. unless you'd want either of those to be our away kit.

hydemainecoms said:
Somebody please help this man as I too am upload retarded

Dunne's own goal said:
The Pope said:
hydemainecoms said:

Prick tease

there's a pic of those in this thread a few pages back. neither of those is sky blue so i don't know what you're on about. unless you'd want either of those to be our away kit.

Fair enough so what's that on the back page of today's m.e.n. ? And pics of eds players inside wearing same ...not gone through all the pages on this thread. ?.only saying it looks totally different to the thick navy/black v collar

hydemainecoms said:
Dunne's own goal said:
The Pope said:
Prick tease

Fair enough so what's that on the back page of today's m.e.n. ? And pics of eds players inside wearing same ...not gone through all the pages on this thread. ?.only saying it looks totally different to the thick navy/black v collar

*backs away slowly*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.