new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
hydemainecoms said:
Dunne's own goal said:
The Pope said:
Prick tease

there's a pic of those in this thread a few pages back. neither of those is sky blue so i don't know what you're on about. unless you'd want either of those to be our away kit.

Fair enough so what's that on the back page of today's m.e.n. ? And pics of eds players inside wearing same ...not gone through all the pages on this thread. ?.only saying it looks totally different to the thick navy/black v collar

sorry mate just re-read your first post and I noticed I didn't read it too carefully lol. forget what i said. time for a large cup of coffee!

ManCityX said:
hydemainecoms said:
Dunne's own goal said:
there's a pic of those in this thread a few pages back. neither of those is sky blue so i don't know what you're on about. unless you'd want either of those to be our away kit.

Fair enough so what's that on the back page of today's m.e.n. ? And pics of eds players inside wearing same ...not gone through all the pages on this thread. ?.only saying it looks totally different to the thick navy/black v collar

*backs away slowly*
Hmm on reflection it's probably last year's kit their using in today's advert. ?. Sorry people it's my old eyes

hydemainecoms said:
ManCityX said:
hydemainecoms said:

*backs away slowly*
Hmm on reflection it's probably last year's kit their using in today's advert. ?. Sorry people it's my old eyes
Well put your fucking new ones in then why don't you

Copies are already on sale here in Turkey where I'm on holiday.
You know we've arrived when copies are hanging on the front of the shops alongside all the big clubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.