new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
burning blue soul said:
please come back Umbro, we're sorry! we were'nt thinking straight, we were under enormous pressure at work and forgot what our priorities were.

it will never happen again.
Are you sure about that?

1988-90-manchester-city-away-s-3133-1.jpg

Quite possibly the best away shirt we ever had. Show me a better one.

citykev28 said:
jimharri said:
burning blue soul said:
please come back Umbro, we're sorry! we were'nt thinking straight, we were under enormous pressure at work and forgot what our priorities were.

it will never happen again.
Are you sure about that?

1988-90-manchester-city-away-s-3133-1.jpg

Quite possibly the best away shirt we ever had. Show me a better one.

THE best away shirt we had

citykev28 said:
jimharri said:
citykev28 said:
....Show me a better one.
TOP-QUALITY-MANCHESTER-CITY-SECOND-AWAY-JERSEY-NEW-SEASON-2009-10-1002-10-granted@1.jpg

Bastard. It's the only one you could have used.
You said ''show me a better one'', so I did. I could have opted for the orange one we had a few years back (classy), or the grey one with the thin blue and yellow (lime green?) stripes down the middle (understated, that one)! Seriously though, I actually liked the black one with the yellow hoops around the arms (Blackburn away, Adebayor's debut). Never was that keen on that candystripe shirt. Loved this one as well;

Manchester-City-Shirt.jpg

Guys, i just got an email from an ITK that can be trusted 100%, the photos youve been shown are not the kit!
Its actually this, check it out!

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.