new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
main_home_Tlm_xl.jpg

Well I like it.

I wonder if all the tops are tailored fit?

Could be some interesting sites at the Etihad next season.

Looks like the kit has been designed for the international market

with white shorts it would have looked a million times better! the pic with zab and white shorts would have made me really like that kit to be honest!

andyhinch said:
Ffs, it's a football kit. We're not at Paris fashion week and you lot aren't Gok fucking Wanker.

Don't get confused between those who are overly bothered about the shirt design, badge shield, collar etc and those that are rightly appalled by Manchester City taking the field with blue shorts and not a smidgen of white anywhere.

I can't ever remember Nike giving the rags red shorts, or whoever giving Liverpool white shorts, or Arsenal red shorts.

Some traditions are sacrosanct...but apparently City are ok to meddle with time after time.

Whitefield Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Ffs, it's a football kit. We're not at Paris fashion week and you lot aren't Gok fucking Wanker.

Don't get confused between those who are overly bothered about the shirt design, badge shield, collar etc and those that are rightly appalled by Manchester City taking the field with blue shorts and not a smidgen of white anywhere.

I can't ever remember Nike giving the rags red shorts, or whoever giving Liverpool white shorts, or Arsenal red shorts.

Some traditions are sacrosanct...but apparently City are ok to meddle with time after time.
I just don't care, give me a good side so I can enjoy my football, as long as they don't put us in all red with some stupid looking devil as a badge I'll be ok.

As long as Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Nasri all play close to 38 league games in it I couldn't give a toss, as long as the shirt is predominantly sky blue. Can't understand all the stress year-after-year on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.