new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
with proper pictures of it and not an oversized bedsheet lying on the floor, all of a sudden the new kit looks awesome.

ElanJo said:
main_home_Tlm_xl.jpg

Well I like it.
The shirt and socks look really nice on that picture, but we should have white shorts or at the very least white trim on the kit.

"Blue and white they go together we will carry on forever more"

I think the 'City' on the socks is a bit naff... but the shirt is exactly what people keep wanting from kits; simple, classic and clean.

The relative debates about navy or white trim are a bit nit-picky for me, I quite like the neckline in its final form, and I honestly couldn't care less about the shield, but as I said a couple of pages back, white shorts would have made it a genuinely great kit IMO. Blue shorts and its just... OK.

Sure, if we go back-to-back I won't give a rat's toss, but its never going to be one of the greats.

And hey, spare a thought for Cardiff....

I'm sure it's been said before but the Agueroooooooooo moment, one of, if not the most memorable moment of our clubs history (and I'm 39 not 9), I don't remember thinking "well that doesn't mean as much as he's in blue bloody shorts!"
It's a kit, buy it if you like it, if you don't then don't - simple. My lad will get to chose from this or the away one and I'm sure he'll love both. Isn't that what replica kits are meant for - kids - not grown adults moaning about the colour of the shorts? Just my opinion

Much better than I was expecting after seeing it originally...

Has anybody noticed that on official website it's no longer described as 'sky blue'... but 'FIELD' blue... Field?

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
And hey, spare a thought for Cardiff....

Good point. And people cant say we look like Coventry anymore like they did last time. Because no one remembers Coventry!

Blue Til Death said:
levets said:
Much better than I was expecting after seeing it originally...

Has anybody noticed that on official website it's no longer described as 'sky blue'... but 'FIELD' blue... Field?

That's shite, it should be MOON BLUE... !
The Moon's grey.

Won’t be buying it and it would look better with white shorts, but I think it’s quite smart.

Still don’t understand why Nike can’t make the club badge of a similar quality to Umbro mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.